The Snow Thread

Aquaman

I dropped on my way home

them ones where you're like f*ck this actually happened to me

serves me right for taking back roads

:lol:

Happened to me 2 years back and I thought exactly that. Was like "Me!? REALLY!? I'm one of those people who fall!?"

did this on one of the busiest streets last year in front of a pengers.... just had to stay on the floor and laugh with her, while my boy was crying with laughter

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

cant believe this sh*t

walking back from the pizza shop (donner pizza BBQ base jalapenos n spicy beef, spud me later) these f*ckwads across the road, around 12 of them try dash snowballs at me

nt once, at least 8 times, they all missed but still, they dashed this sh*t

then they dashed at passing cars n anyone else walking past

i aint even on a hype, i just wish i had sutin to back out there with

the audacity

• Upvote 1

cant believe this sh*t

walking back from the pizza shop (donner pizza BBQ base jalapenos n spicy beef, spud me later) these f*ckwads across the road, around 12 of them try dash snowballs at me

the audacity

See this is why I hate snow. Nobody eeever thinks to throw sh*t at people when the sun's out. All of a sudden it's cool to throw sh*t at strangers?

I will fight you. Not an issue. Will fully over-react like that police officer in NY last year with the gun.

• Downvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

man had a pizza in my hand, there was quite a few of them and some looked older than me

this is why people go dumb and do Virginia Tech sh*t i swear

like i aint mad enough to do that, but i understand really feel like if i had sutin id jus go dumb on one of them

but im one of 3 black guys around here n that was about 400m from my house like 3 streets away on the main road

Guest Blue State Of Mind

cant believe this sh*t

the audacity

See this is why I hate snow. Nobody eeever thinks to throw sh*t at people when the sun's out. All of a sudden it's cool to throw sh*t at strangers?

I will fight you. Not an issue. Will fully over-react like that police officer in NY last year with the gun.

And you will get banged up. Not an issue.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

cant believe this sh*t

the audacity

And you will get banged up. Not an issue.

I would beat up you and everyone you know at the same time.

See that? Everyone can chat sh*t on the internet. Well done though.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Weather forces pupils to spend night at Hamilton school

Dozens of pupils and staff will be forced to spend the night at a South Lanarkshire school after being trapped by the weather conditions.

Hamilton College has had to lay on temporary accommodation for children as young as three years old.

Evening meals were prepared for more than 200 staff and pupils after roads in the area became gridlocked.

School principal Margaret Clarke said many parents had been unable to reach the school.

She said: "Some of the pupils may be able to get away this evening but many will have to stay the night. We have a large number of staff stuck here too so there is a very good pupil/staff ratio.

"We have already organised mattresses for the younger children and the heating has been on relentlessly all day."

She added: "Many parents felt it was safer to leave their children here overnight rather than risk trying to make it to the school."

Hamilton College is a co-educational independent school for pupils aged three to 18.

About 650 children attend its nursery, junior and senior schools and there are about 100 teaching and support staff.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-11932207

f*ck that, fully pissed