The Snow Thread

Aquaman

Guest TimeBomb

lol @ my car door being frozen shut this morning.

have to deal with this problem everyday as im using my moms whip. Half the time I have to use the passenger door while pouring warm water on the lock, Had bare there's another nicca jacking a car stares

yea had to walk out my yard with a pan off hot water couple days ago

How exactly does snow cause potholes?

Its mainly the snow melting into small cracks in the road,then turning to ice, causing the cracks to get bigger which will then lead to potholes as people will continually drive over the cracks widening them.

/

Negged charlie for being a c*nt as usual

/

as you where everyone

Came into st pancras at 9.40 felt bare sorry for the Frenchies and Brits waiting on Eurostar. Basically fenced in now and cotching in a train station in the run up to Christmas.

/

Sheffield had 4x thicker snow. Where's the grit in Norwood/ Croydon- had to drag a hench suitcase for 5 mins and it was mad effort

Drove to Heathrow and back to drop someone. Every 2 minutes you have to spray the screenwash because the salt on the roads flicks off other people's tyres onto the windscreen. Then I ran out of screenwash. Was actually f*cked. Almost crashed a couple times coz I couldn't see the lines. Had to stop 3 times to pour water on the windscreen but it'd be back to sh*t in a couple minutes. Finally found a petrol station... Screenwash was sold out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Came into st pancras at 9.40 felt bare sorry for the Frenchies and Brits waiting on Eurostar. Basically fenced in now and cotching in a train station in the run up to Christmas.

/

Sheffield had 4x thicker snow. Where's the grit in Norwood/ Croydon- had to drag a hench suitcase for 5 mins and it was mad effort

been asking the same thing for the last 16 f*ck*ng years

Drove to Heathrow and back to drop someone. Every 2 minutes you have to spray the screenwash because the salt on the roads flicks off other people's tyres onto the windscreen. Then I ran out of screenwash. Was actually f*cked. Almost crashed a couple times coz I couldn't see the lines. Had to stop 3 times to pour water on the windscreen but it'd be back to sh*t in a couple minutes. Finally found a petrol station... Screenwash was sold out.

Dont end on a cliffhanger.

What happened next? :lol:

• Upvote 1

/

truss. the queue was near euston!

/

joketing actual

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

/

joketing actual

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

init, some Eastenders xmas episode type sh*t

Currently posting from the afterlife.