Dont Care if You Wouldnt I WOULD!!!

Numero001

heather_trott_large_2.jpgmmm id ride her ripples.
:D you actually would as wellIf she didnt have such frizzy looking hair, throw some ghds on to them , slap some make up on her face, she wouldn't look so scraggy looking.
look at her mug for christs sake, them beady eyes are the result of a globby mass of fat masqerading as a face

i think in real life the actress who plays her probably makes the most of what she has, when the soap awards come up, she will probably be looking all glamourous in her own way.

Guest Esquilax
[greenday] i don't care if you don't, i don't care if you don't, i don't care if you don't care [/greenday]
EYE DONT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

[greenday] i don't care if you don't, i don't care if you don't, i don't care if you don't care [/greenday]
*throws mums plate of eggs, graffitis toilet for no reason at all, steals a car, goes off to start new life, repeat cycle*

Guest Esquilax
*throws mums plate of eggs, graffitis toilet for no reason at all, steals a car, goes off to start new life, repeat cycle*
WHUT WUZ EYE 2 YUO?YU'LL B A GR8 MEMRY LOL!I NEVR LUV'D U LOL!KTHXBAI