Eating p*ssy

Fresh

mrs would only get them kinda treats

Real talk.

I remember I was chatting to 1 piff lightie on AOL chat, thought she was mixed but she was just super fair from the caribbean, I dunno why I love girls that confuse so much but anyway.

Spoke to her on phone few times, she asked me if I'd go down on her, said I dunno cos can't be disrespecting wifey like that, I see oral outside your relationship as the ultimate disrespect, either way.

But I so wanted to.

a girl came in my mouth 2 nights ago, gorgeous girl, i took her virginity a year ago next month, its so rare to find a vagina that fresh. Im contemplating getting into a serious relationship with her but im not sure if its her vagina thats clouding my judgement.

Used to let my ex sit on my face and let that virgin juice just flow in the mouth, got a nice taste like nectar.

I got hooked and it defo did cloud my judgement, be careful.

p*ssy used to get that glaze on it, leave reflection on the wall kinda glaze.

081118_November_73.jpg

• Upvote 4

a girl came in my mouth 2 nights ago, gorgeous girl, i took her virginity a year ago next month, its so rare to find a vagina that fresh. Im contemplating getting into a serious relationship with her but im not sure if its her vagina thats clouding my judgement.

Used to let my ex sit on my face and let that virgin juice just flow in the mouth, got a nice taste like nectar.

I got hooked and it defo did cloud my judgement, be careful.

p*ssy used to get that glaze on it, leave reflection on the wall kinda glaze.

081118_November_73.jpg

Tony Toni Tone strikes again