Battlefield 4

Creed Diskenth

Ffs, my gtx 650 is that worthless against this game?

When i was in the game was thinking ye this looks sick, high settings, nice frames etc.

Soon as I hit that first corner and had an open view it was a wrap. 16 FPS. What do you mean?!

Only got worse as I continued. Even when I lowered the settings. 

Was thinking about buying a 7870 but sh*t like this just puts me off and makes me want to stick to consoles.

I hear ya bro. I cant run it on my rig either. Mines a cheap gaming setup anyways but can run any other game no problem.

They defo didn't optimize the beta at all :lol:

can anyone point to a gaming pc that cost roughly £600 that will run bf 4 with easy ?

Got parts to salvage?

Need windows?

If you got some bits, it can be done, otherwise it will be hard to make it stretch.

I built mine for around that price

Only thing slacking was my gfx and maybe mobo

If he don't mind building it can deffo be done

• Upvote 1

The Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 4 will include a 14GB install option for optimal performance, and developer DICE reccomends you use it.

Battlefield 4 will not function at all without a mandatory 2GB install, a new EA FAQ page has revealed (thanks, VG247). You can then choose further install options for each of the game's two discs.

Multiplayer is again housed on disc one and has an additional 6.6GB of content.

Disc two houses Battlefield 4's campaign, which bolts on a further 5.8GB of data.

"We highly recommend performing these additional installations to make sure you have the best experience possible in Battlefield 4," the FAQ concluded.

"At this point it's safe to say that the current-gen consoles fall significantly short in delivering anything like the full Battlefield 4 experience," Digital Foundry wrote in its Battlefield 4 beta analysis. "The game is still very playable and fun in its own right but there's no doubt that players sticking with these versions of the game will be missing out on a significant element of the full experience."