Battlefield 4

Creed Diskenth

• 3 weeks later...

Credible sources have rumored that DICE is testing Battlefield 4 multiplayer with 70+ players.[/size]

With Battlefield 4 having 5 players per/squad, this is completely logical. Now, when there are a full 32 players in a multiplayer game, 6 squads would be full, while the last squad would only have 2 players. This is a problem that could be completely fixed with 70+ players, and replace the now 66 player servers. With at least 35 players per/team, there would be 7 full squads, with no players being left out.[/size]

Adding a couple more players into the mix wouldn’t likely take away from the game at all, like larger servers DICE tested in Battlefield 3, like 128 and 256 player servers. Tell us what you think in the comments below, should DICE add couple more players to fill up squads, or leave it how it is?[/size]

• 4 weeks later...
Progress made ranking a character in Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360 and PS3 will carry over onto Xbox One and PS4, publisher EA has announced.

"All the time and effort you spend building up your Battlefield 4 stats will carry over when you upgrade from the Xbox 360 to Xbox One and from the PlayStation 3 to PlayStation 4," the publisher stated in the announcement. "That way, on 29th October, you can get in the game without any worries that you will have to start ranking up all over again when the next generation consoles launch. We got your back."

The publisher also announced that developer DICE will offer a Premium membership for Battlefield 4, just as it did with Battlefield 3. This will allow devoted fans to access themed digital expansion packs, new weekly content and further personalisation options. This Premium membership will also shift between console generations.

Yo Skema when does the beta drop bro? Did you cop Warfighter?? Might cop for Xbox just to get a slight edge...

Not even sure when it drops

I know PC has the alpha recently

So i am guessing late sep/early oct

Nahh i aint got Warfighter, but i might cop it cheap for di early access

What you getting it on 360?

When u next on BF3?

• 2 weeks later...