Dodgy or ?

Kuffir

if you take anything away from this thread though david

remember that humans are mere mortals and the laws by which we are governed aren't always right.

hence, 'crime' can be subjective and as dr king said if you believe a law is unjust, it is your duty as a human being to violate that law and hold your head up high whilst you are punished for that 'crime'

good night

• Upvote 1

na wot u were sayin isnt rocket science.

crime is crime in the eyes of the 'law'

we can debate on what we see as morally wrong tho, so if u didnt understand that ur a dummy. or u were d/Aving

but obv selling drugs is diff to preying on the vulnerable

these crackheads aint vulnerable mate they will climb inside ur yard thru ur skylight and take all tht technobabble tht u wank over so much

not some old lady who has her pension stolen by ola and femi over the phone/net/whatever

thats all i was saying

the moral and other aspects are a next tangent, i wasnt even touching on that,  just saying law is law

and tbh im not involved in  drugs in any way so couldnt really care tbh

are you really tryna find a good crime?

"There are just laws and there are unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that an unjust law is no law at all... One who breaks an unjust law must do it openly, lovingly...I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and willingly accepts the penalty by staying in jail to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the very highest respect for law."

a crime is a crime, thats bullshit

man said those sacred words were bullshit.

that's my beef.

Nah Dave :lol:

U said at least u weren't dealing drugs

U were the one implying one was better u donut

Anyway guys that buy drugs are getting something in return for their money

This Nigerian Job centre however isn't giving u anything but egg on your face.

it's not even called VBS, it's called DBS, which is the new body which has merged from the ISA and CRB, neither of which exist any more

either way it's a fuckry because tonnes of legit jobs now which didnt bother with background checks are now sending out DBS forms as part of job offer packs, peak for ceertain guys