Week 34 - Premier League & CL SF - RVP Crowned Champion

User

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luis Suarez: I'm sorry
21st Apr 2013 - Latest News

Liverpool Football Club has the following response to the incident that occurred during today's game at Anfield:

Luis Suarez said: "I am deeply sorry for my inexcusable behaviour earlier today during our match against Chelsea. 

"I have issued an apology and have tried to contact Branislav Ivanović to speak to him personally. I apologise also to my manager, playing colleagues and everyone at Liverpool Football Club for letting them down."

The club's managing directory Ian Ayre commented: "Luis has made an unreserved apology for his actions today.  

"His behaviour is not befitting of any player wearing a Liverpool shirt and Luis is aware that he has let himself and everyone associated with the club down. We will deal with the matter internally and await any action from the FA."

Brendan Rodgers added: "Having reviewed the video footage and spoken to Luis, his behaviour is unacceptable and I have made him aware of this."

U can Put the blame on me *akon voice*

Suarez doesn't have a decent bone in his body.

There is nothing you can put past this guy, some of the most disgraceful acts seen on grass have been committed by him.

I swear Cantona is one of your idols?

Suarez too slimy though and he does stuff to gain advantage, he's a cheat.

Why the face?

Did Cantona dive all about the gaff, try bite players to get a reaction, catch the ball on the line to save his team then show no grace or humility when the penalty was missed?

Did Cantona racially abuse anybody?

If today was done off camera no doubt the don woulda denied it aswell .

kinda fucked his terror antics wont win him the pfa this year even though he deserves it. guy is fucking world class.

was at the yids match today sitting in the man city end hard not to go crazy when defoe scored. never realised how SHIT man city fans are when nasri scored they barely moved i was creasing at the banter.

Why the face?

Did Cantona dive all about the gaff, try bite players to get a reaction, catch the ball on the line to save his team then show no grace or humility when the penalty was missed?

Did Cantona racially abuse anybody?

If today was done off camera no doubt the don woulda denied it aswell .

Cantona was an incredible player but a c*nt, same could be said for Roy Keane. Both of them stamped on players and the latter purposely ended another player's career but I suppose Suarez is still worse than both of them yeah?

lol a being mad about someone being visibly happy that their sacrifice for their team paid off in a WC quarter final, I'd have done the same thing no qualms.

Not sure why you continue with this nonsense about denying things, he always said he used the word negro when talking to Evra but not in the context that lying prick finally settled on. 

With that said what he did today is indefensible.

lol

Cantona or Keane's honesty can never be brought into question and that is the point.

Keane said "Yeah, I did that" on some Camron in Paid in Full wave

That Norwegian c*nt goaded him whilst he was on the floor with a cruciate injury like say he was faking, it makes me angry just watching that clip so I can only imagine what was going through Keanes mind when he was on the floor in agony and the prick is shouting in his boat.

Done his dance yes.

Suarez being a c*nt is almost a weekly thing now, he stamped on the Swansea? dons back the other week and I chuckled but in all honesty it was another disgusting episode in the Suarez saga.

He cares nothing for his managers either, embarrassed the hell out of Kenny and is doing the same to Brendan now who has to answer questions about why his striker is biting people for the 2nd time in his career, not long after he had to answer questions about Suarez admitting to diving aswell.

As Mark Lawrenson so aptly put it he's a World Class player who gives you World Class problems.

I mean who bites people on the pitch though? wtf

Like I said before, if it's a case of his word against Evra's there is no case, if you didn't see that before surely you see that now.

Every other thing this guy does makes him look more guilty imo, they are not separate incidents either because it is a case of his character.

He has 1 of the worst in recent memory tbh.