o-guy

• 2 weeks later...
n25732.jpg
Some sickening memory.Hope the writers of this show resurrect Series 8 to its former glory.
Has anyone got into 'Lie to me'? Smartest show Ive found on tv right about now
This is DEFINITELY the show to watch. The first fictional show I have learned something from for a long, long time.Trust, it's that good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
f*ck jackre-watched all seasons a few weeks backand he takes the pissexample when he killed curtisyet he will do the same thing that curtis did or worse and no1 will lick him down/3 tony almeida
He had to, bigger picture and all that
yea but when its to benifit him its okexample 2 get audry back he traded the Russian tech with the china manwhat about the bigger picture then he calms he was going to blow himself up and the Russian techthats just 1 example of manyjack must diebring tony back that stuff from last season cant be over with

f*ck jackre-watched all seasons a few weeks backand he takes the pissexample when he killed curtisyet he will do the same thing that curtis did or worse and no1 will lick him down/3 tony almeida
He had to, bigger picture and all that
yea but when its to benifit him its okexample 2 get audry back he traded the Russian tech with the china manwhat about the bigger picture then he calms he was going to blow himself up and the Russian techthats just 1 example of manyjack must diebring tony back that stuff from last season cant be over with
swear he swapped the card with one that disintegrates when the guy put it in his palmpilot or something??/i was an avid fan but last couple seasons have been poor in comparison to the earlier ones, stopped watching halfway through last seasons, couldnt STAND the woman president, she was such a bitchy f*ckholeis it worth watching last seasons?

program is sh*tstopped watching at season 6 or 7 i think.
lol u had nuffin better to do but watch 144-168 episodes of crap?
nah it WAS god but that season where bare of his family was in the story was wackgot thru a 1/4 of it and aint watched since some BS all of a sudden they decide to bring in his brother and father when they hardly mentioned them prior.and even though the seasons before were decent it was bare dumbness e.g. that ep where he died and some electric shock brings him back to life.dont get me wrong certain eps and seasons were good fell off when david got burst