o-guy

innit, how can my man in Jericho be packing an EMP-proof laptop for the off chance that an EMP goes off, yet the first line of defence against terrorists in NY ain't got nothing protecting them

was this a reference to another show?

Yeah Jericho, was okay I thought, but got axed halfway thru season 2

innit, how can my man in Jericho be packing an EMP-proof laptop for the off chance that an EMP goes off, yet the first line of defence against terrorists in NY ain't got nothing protecting them

nah, got axed after season 1 but bare fans made a fuss and they brought back a season 2. Was good while it lasted but finished quite sh*t.

nah, got axed after season 1 but bare fans made a fuss and they brought back a season 2. Was good while it lasted but finished quite sh*t.

Swear season 2 was only 7 eps

Not really a case of why, but more how, its a terrorist unit, so would methods that terrorists use, in which we have seen a good number of ways down the years with 24

Terms of characters pretty much everything has happened, wife killed, daughter kidnapped few times, major characters killed off

so if this is the last season what happens to tony?

and what about the dude that was behind palmers death and all that stuff

Alan Wilson, played by Will Patton, is the leader of a conspiracy who developed the prion variant, a lethal gas which they plan to use against the U.S.A. He is the partner of Jonas Hodges who founded Starkwood. Wilson is also responsible for the David Palmer assassination, Michelle Dessler's death and the entire Charles Logan affair in season five. After Hodges decides to use the bio-weapon for his own agenda, Tony was sent to stop this and recover a canister for Wilson. Unknown to Wilson, Tony had discovered that he was responsible for Michelle's death and had been tracking him for years, intending to kill him. Wilson and Tony are both taken into custody in the end, while Wilson denies all involvement in the day's events.

so what we dont find out wa gwan with him