Ramadan

15th side of east

Why do muslim asians hate asian women being with black guys, even muslim black guys when their religion says muslim is muslim?

Religions in general are like a massive cult. "You can't marry this person of this religion" lots of rubbish. Humans are humans and if they can mate then there is nothing wrong. If "GOD" really had a problem, he would make it impossible for people of different religions or non religions to mate. Another flaw.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But TimeBomb, you haven't addressed anything I have said.

You believe in a god because Mighty Mo said so, yet this so called God hasn't and doesn't appear. 

It is jokes that when I drop my hypothesis about aliens being "the gods" people think it is stupid, yet these people are have a logic to believe in a god, yet highlight they have no logic to think an advanced civilisation were taking the piss and manipulated humans into worshipping them to boost their ego or to get ready to use them in the future.

Why do muslim asians hate asian women being with black guys, even muslim black guys when their religion says muslim is muslim?

Religions in general are like a massive cult. "You can't marry this person of this religion" lots of rubbish. Humans are humans and if they can mate then there is nothing wrong. If "GOD" really had a problem, he would make it impossible for people of different religions or non religions to mate. Another flaw.

:/ dumbest question ever. culture>Religion in most cases

how u this age and you don't know this

Because I am here to show you and your fellow brainwashed mates that religion is not the answer. Religion is an invention to be slaves to aliens. Religion helps promote wars and hatred throughout the world. 

You, yourself have admitted religion is not the answer. So called supernatural phenomena that occurred in the holy books when actions of advanced technology. You know this, I know this, everybody else knows this is a logical excuse. We have some of that technology.

Drop your shackles and live your life the best way, a good way, without being slaves to aliens.

312cddf33a0f.jpg

Following a religion is saying the beings in this pic are your gods.

Sole, you read a book that has brainwashed you. You come here to try belittle my argument yet yourself, can not provide a decent argument against to what I say.

JESUS, so called human born from a virgin. I can confirm that this can be accomplished by humans. The best example of technology finally catching up with those aliens that created religion and influenced humanities thinking.

Justin is a wrestling worshipping spastic everything he says is straight cringe

And imhim ask ur muslims questions for the burqa wearing tranny u know so well

I worship nothing rude girl. Insults are for losers, especially when they have no positive or negative input into a topic. I do have an input, a reasonable input. Dissing me like you have done only shows your lack of thought, lack of knowledge and general pointlessness. In general, just stay as the lurker self you have become as it seems until now, you have known your role.

Sole, that is better your are atheist, but you have a closed mind to think such acts and brainwashing didn't take place in humanities past.

I don't deny that a lot of things happened in the past. I don't deny that in the the major modern day religions and ancient religions, what happened, happened. I do disagree with why they happened. I think about history all the time and aviation all the time. You, most probably, don't. I am happy with understanding how big the universe is, the possibility of life other than on this planet, and understand that alien life can be 200 million years behind or 200 million years ahead of us. THAT, is more logical. Looking at humans now & seeing how they have seen other cultures advanced tech and considered them as "Gods" & the hugely most probable that this is what happened with these religions as they were created.

You focus on the now, ignoring the future (beyond your death) or the past (before your birth).

You sir, are mindless & dopey.