experiences with orthodox jews

stacksbranning

Guest Chelsea Jack

It's f*cked the way they've tried to erase slavery from modern memory. Dunno how the slave trade isn't taught in history, it's a relevant part of world history.

:/

Did u even go school mate?

Guest Chelsea Jack

I wasn't taught it at school but I think it woulda created tension tbh so can understand from that point of view why it wasn't.

Many of my classmates wouldn't have been mature enough to come out of that class and be able to control their emotions.

I wonder if they teach German kids about the holocaust.

I've definitely seen more films about the holocaust than slavery though.

werent gona make a list when u asked cos i didnt wana give the impression i give too many f*cks but off the top of my head

roots, remember the titans, django, malcom x, red tails, kill a mockingbird, white mans burden, crash, this is england, americna history x

n i try to actively avoid these kind of films

not bout slavery but yh

man said this is england  :rofl:

Guest Chelsea Jack

It's f*cked the way they've tried to erase slavery from modern memory. Dunno how the slave trade isn't taught in history, it's a relevant part of world history.

:/

Did u even go school mate?

I'm not your mate, please don't forget that

u mad?

Guest Chelsea Jack

seriously tho, if you studied History beyond year 9 then you definitely would have covered either the slave trade, civil rights or apartheid at some point.

Guest Chelsea Jack

seriously tho, if you studied History beyond year 9 then you definitely would have covered either the slave trade, civil rights or apartheid at some point.

Nope

Took history as my GCSE subject, and none of those subjects were taught.

well either way fella, they're all on the curriculum. Perhaps your teachers didn't know enough about those subjects to choose them?

To say schools don't teach them is just false, and so is 'they are trying to erase slavery from history'.

Go to any reputable library in the UK and you will find a wealth of secondary material on the transatlantic slave trade.

And here's evidence that schools teach these subjects.

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20Current%20IGCSE/June%202012%20-%20QP/4HI0_01_que_20120528.pdf

regards, Jas1992

jas is right

Guest Chelsea Jack

thun chats so much sh*t man said he never did british history

that post was so ridiculous that i wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was on the windup 

Guest Chelsea Jack

That would probably be completely relevant if i took my GCSE history exam last year

wtf

Your argument was that they don't teach it in schools and this proves you wrong, therefore it's totally relevant.

Regardless, it's been on the syllabus for years, I just selected the first set of exam papers i saw. I aint got time for searching through edexcel and AQA's website to find earlier papers.

That would probably be completely relevant if i took my GCSE history exam last year

wtf

Your argument was that they don't teach it in schools and this proves you wrong, therefore it's totally relevant.

Regardless, it's been on the syllabus for years, I just selected the first set of exam papers i saw. I aint got time for searching through edexcel and AQA's website to find earlier papers.

When did i make an argument, i made a statement based on my experience. You were saying that i must have been taught it because you were.

Guest Chelsea Jack

YE?

I SHALL ACCEPT THIS VICTORY

• Upvote 1

YE?

I SHALL ACCEPT THIS VICTORY

Thing is the only thing i've disagreed with you with is the fact I wasn't taught it, as you said i must have definitely been taught it, then too, maybe my teachers didn't know it. I made a statement which some users like Cipher can relate too, if you weren't taught it at school how would you know others were taught It else where? My original post wasn't countering anyones point, therofore how can it be an argument.

Was chatting to two young tings, they had just finished exams

they were decent about 6/7's but theJewish factor adds at least 1 or 2 points

so anyway light a zoobie now ,ones telling me shes done ket,pills etc

I noticed she had a tongue piercing,kept playing with it aswell and a bit of a backoff

Moral of the story is she' dinging my line off.

#jewish ratchets