Channel 4 to air daily Muslim call to prayer during Ramadan

kerser

Well my Muslim friends don't see the big deal about it. True you can turn the channel over. Personally I don't like it but then I just don't like the religion or it's infiltration into this country. It's not so much the here and now it's the outlook on the future that bothers people. And that outlook is made more negative when things like this come to fruition.

Go back 70 odd years u will hear exact same bars from hitler and the nazi party regarding jews.

If you read the Qur'an you can see many passages regarding Jews that Hitler would have been proud of.

As someone who has

1. Defended islam & muslims against the general ignorance and racism thrown at them for a long time both on here and IRL

2. Someone who see's first hand the Islamic community and has experiences and interactions with Muslims

People have a right to be worried / concerned / unhappy about the spread / growth of Islam in the country

Feel free to also look at the views on non jews in judaism.

Oh that makes it cool then

Well my Muslim friends don't see the big deal about it. True you can turn the channel over. Personally I don't like it but then I just don't like the religion or it's infiltration into this country. It's not so much the here and now it's the outlook on the future that bothers people. And that outlook is made more negative when things like this come to fruition.

Go back 70 odd years u will hear exact same bars from hitler and the nazi party regarding jews.

If you read the Qur'an you can see many passages regarding Jews that Hitler would have been proud of.

As someone who has

1. Defended islam & muslims against the general ignorance and racism thrown at them for a long time both on here and IRL

2. Someone who see's first hand the Islamic community and has experiences and interactions with Muslims 

People have a right to be worried / concerned / unhappy about the spread / growth of Islam in the country

Brother, do you honestly believe this is even a response that makes sense to you?

It does. There is far more hatred in judaism for non-believers than islam, there is also some pretty crazy passages in the bible, but we all know which religion gets singled out for being violent and aggressive.

As someone who has

Brother, do you honestly believe this is even a response that makes sense to you?

It does. There is far more hatred in judaism for non-believers than islam, there is also some pretty crazy passages in the bible, but we all know which religion gets singled out for being violent and aggressive.

How does it make sense in the context of this conversation? I'm well aware the bible is bloodthirsty & divisive, as are all the Abrahamic religions, but since you yourself pointed out that

'go back 70 years and you will see the same thing said by the Nazi party and hitler about the jews' 

You don't really have a leg to stand on, and if you are trying to make a case for your beliefs saying 'we're not as bad as them' isn't really a good place to start

• Upvote 1

As someone who has

How does it make sense in the context of this conversation? I'm well aware the bible is bloodthirsty & divisive, as are all the Abrahamic religions, but since you yourself pointed out that

'go back 70 years and you will see the same thing said by the Nazi party and hitler about the jews' 

You don't really have a leg to stand on, and if you are trying to make a case for your beliefs saying 'we're not as bad as them' isn't really a good place to start

Has islam killed 6 million jews? 

I think you'll find throughout history its the muslims who have tolerated and protected the jews against christian oppression.

As someone who has

we all know which religion goes round suicide bombing the shit out of stuff

As someone who has

Has islam killed 6 million jews? 

I think you'll find throughout history its the muslims who have tolerated and protected the jews against christian oppression.

Try to stay on topic, no-one has made such a claim. 

• Upvote 1

lol west affs are just as bad as westerners 

• Upvote 1

Guest 90210

end of the day you have the choice of channels to watch

would be different if it was bbc cos that's what we all pay our license fee for

i dont see why

muslims pay their licence fees too

theres songs of praise and all that on there

it's a christian country though fella