has girl ever tried to

Guest TRAGEDY

I appreciate that being gay means your attracted to the same sex so by that logic nothing with a woman can be gay.

Understood.

Maybe the sheer level of disgust is clouding my judgement but any man who allows and enjoys things up his bum cannot be wired up correctly.

Just like gays IMO

So whilst a man who lets a woman fuck him anally may not be gay, he is just as disgusting.

But what about women who enjoy anal play, is that ok and acceptable? Even though unnatural 

Women are supposed to get penetrated and f*cked by a man, no matter what the hole.

The roles should not be reversed.

For the record I don't take part in anal activity as it makes no sense to me.

• Downvote 1

But what about women who enjoy anal play, is that ok and acceptable? Even though unnatural 

Women are supposed to get penetrated and f*cked by a man, no matter what the hole.

Incorrect, we have sex to breed and there is only one way to breed - Vaginal sex. 

Everything else we do is done for simple pleasure, along the way we have figured out that certain things feels nice be it nibbling the ear, anal, oral, slowly cleaning our ears with a damp cotton bud etc etc. 

Women are not 'supposed to be fucked no matter what hole', were you dragged up by a chauvinist?

Gay men are not born with a special spot that means they will enjoy anal penetration. 

Incorrect, we have sex to breed and there is only one way to breed - Vaginal sex. 

Everything else we do is done for simple pleasure, along the way we have figured out that certain things feels nice be it nibbling the ear, anal, oral, slowly cleaning our ears with a damp cotton bud etc etc. 

Women are not 'supposed to be f*cked no matter what hole', were you dragged up by a chauvinist?

Gay men are not born with a special spot that means they will enjoy anal penetration. 

Everything else we do is for pleasure? Vaginal sex is also for pleasure, i assume you have had lots of sex and are yet to breed.

As for the comment on women are supposed to be fucked, That is my opinion as a man, i understand women are not sex objects but when we are in the bedroom I know my role

Why not? Bird in question has big tits, does that change your mind?

Theres a difference between a finger and a dildo you absolute maniac

What is the difference though seriously? About 5 inchs?  :lmao:

Your justifcation for letting a woman do it with her finger was that she had big tits, so why would you turn down a dildo?

Far as i'm concerned once something is up your arse you've already crossed the point of no return, might as well enjoy it init lads.

• Downvote 1

If it's not gay then what is it?

A man who lets a woman f*ck him with a strap on is in the same category as a man who lets a man f*ck him.

Finger is slightly different to a strap on but even still, being pleasured by a female can never be gay. People are freaky.

If it feels good then it feels good, if you was blind and didn't know who was pleasuring you is it gay to feel aroused?

It's a replica penis though

That's faggotry imo

• Upvote 1