How much do you earn?

PopT

Fam I already said my dad is a cabbie, I know what he does and how he is living.

I know other cabbies who have caked off this ting, end of the day a cab is just an opportunity, each man will use it differently.

Same way Roman Abramovich started with 1k from his inlaws, some man will complain it ain't enough some man will run with it and double up.

Fair play if ur dad is one missed that bit so he makes 100k a year?

Btw I think it was his ties with Boris Yeltsin that got him to the point he is now not that grand which actually got him making that real money.

He ain't struggling, I know man that have 2/3 houses from this shit.

Point is Roman got to Boris Yeltsin from 1k, next man blowing that on horses.

All cabbie moan.

Its a defensive strategy to either put you off the industry. To put you off ever considering it as a profession. (Ease the work flow) or its their default approach of striking a convo.

Agree with tony though certain man just cant flip regardless of how sweet the setup is.

Fam I already said my dad is a cabbie, I know what he does and how he is living.

I know other cabbies who have caked off this ting, end of the day a cab is just an opportunity, each man will use it differently.

Same way Roman Abramovich started with 1k from his inlaws, some man will complain it ain't enough some man will run with it and double up.

black cab yh?

my cousin invented that hail-o app along with some other guys, he must be pretty much set

jus to add to this black cab thing i was tlkin to one chauffeur the other day

he makes 2 bills a day doin ten hours and a section of his punters are them balling arab sheiks

they let this guy drive the two tone phantom (f*ck.) to and from work

and drop him a 6 bag tip for being their exclusive driver for their 2 month holiday in good old london city

Some man just look at sh*t and they know there's money to be made.

Uncle used to be a chauffeur, worked for a company paid well, great tips blah blah blah. Then the guy who owned it ended up in prison for fraud of something.

Went to a different company and was the total opposite. Had the drivers classed as self employed, messing up their money etc.

But I suppose if he made his own connects and actually bought a car to chauffeur in he could've made a nice bit of money.

Maybe but he still got brought in not like he flipped that 1k into what he has now.

The guy was working a market stall in Moscow. Innovated, imported random shit.

Everybody gets "brought in" by somebody. You can't get anywhere without other people.

But where a lot of people in Russia in the 90s were panicking and trying to leave, certain guys saw the situation as money to be made

Anyway it's dumb to compare yourself to him, he's a mass murderer, not like he took control of russian aluminum through his good business connections

So which is it he flipped his in laws grand to what he had now or he got brought in??

Anyway that all flopped before he made it big, it was when he got the oil contracts and also he had balls don't get me wrong just saying he didn't flip the 1k into what he has now.

Kind of like saying I am where I am today from my first 20p of the tooth fairy

Did you flip the 20p?

Roman was technically an orphan, so talking like he had a silver spoon is air.

He was given the 1k as a wedding present and ran with it, that was the start of his business career.

Nothing flopped he got lucky when he had money to invest in Yeltsin and was given cheap assets for his support.

Whether or not there were some unscrupulous dealings along the way is besides the point, his success begins with that 1k.

Smh no one said anything about silver spoon I said he had a link

Last bit confirms u don't know what ur talking about he didn't take that 1k and make a business with it that is now worth anything today so no he didn't flip it he worked in a factory after that and then started importing shit to make money until he got into the oil game.

Anyway going way of the topic and as yuri said a stupid comparison to make in the first place.