COP BRUTALLY BEATEN

Guest Chelsea Jack

Not a fan of beating someone while they are on the ground...

The question is did he know he was a pig or this guy just coincidentally happened to be a pig?

regardless.. Fuck di jakes. 

but yeah the guy is white so its alright. They would just section him to the mental home. calm.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jesus

not all cops are bad u know

OH SHIT..... SQUALAY!

No but you're right not all police officers are out to persecute, and i'm saying that having been thoroughly persecuted previously, even recently my 15 year old brother was taken away in a van, stripsearched without notifying our mother and then left to get back to my sisters house in a city he didn't live in, without anyone ever informing a guardian of what had transpired.

faaaaaaaaaaam

imagine if a black did that

fak

"The nationwide man hunt for a black man that brutally attacked an off duty Chicago police officer continuous into its twelfth day. The brutal attack was recorded by passers by for the purpose of posting the video to video streaming site World Star Hip Hop. The black man was last seen running from the scene and police are asking witnesses to come forward with the possible whereabouts, or any information that leads towards the capture of the suspect. Up next on WESL News, Sports."

Meanwhile police caught dude moments after the brutal attack. They just don't want the world to know that.