Cannabis legalized in Uruguay

Lens

indica-compared-sativa.png

It's like people don't even know sativa strains exist when you hear then talk about the negatives of weed.

Instead of a weed smoker taking whatever his dealer has imagine if weed was legal and he was able to have his sativa strains in the morning to wake him up and throughout the day to keep him active. Then he had his indica strains for evening, weekends and when he wants to chill out and relax. As long as they don't mix the weed with tobacco they would be healthier than someone who instead of weed has a few cups of coffee throughout the day and drinks alcohol in the evening and during the weekend.

• Upvote 6

Don Professor Nutt was just on C4 banging the legalise drum. Said it would help solving all the problems with these dangerous Legal Highs

Still cant believe something that grows naturally from a seed can be made illegal 

the benifits of marijuana use out weigh the negative easy 

/

tangie wax dabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your life tbh

i hit my 1st dab at Cannabis cup few weeks back, took it easy doe, wernt tryin to go out like kurrupts brother 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xz52XsAiKI

LMFAO

Out.

Still cant believe something that grows naturally from a seed can be made illegal 

the benifits of marijuana use out weigh the negative easy 

/

tangie wax dabs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your life tbh

i hit my 1st dab at Cannabis cup few weeks back, took it easy doe, wernt tryin to go out like kurrupts brother 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xz52XsAiKI

LMFAO

Out.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: