Which race of people do you think are the most hated on the planet?

Don Crack

question was on the planet and not just the UK

top two goes to white people and jews followed by blacks

Of course its black people.

Look at Africa and how they treat the black people. West Africa has high rates of Hepatitis-C. Because this Muslim way of life said eating lamb was good. Lamb is not an African food nor were the Africans eating it when we started out in Africa (Lamb has arsenic and turns white when you leave it for over an hour). Take your lamb with you Arabs. We don't want it.

• Downvote 1

lol @ not eating lamb, one of the most delicious animal flesh which can be masticated upon 

get the most free-est range organic lamb shank you can find preferably from a backwater village in turkey, iran, syria etc, marinade that in olive olil, garlic, onions, sea salt, black pepper and saffron skewer that and sling over charcoal... guarantee this puts any african meat preparation to shame

Black women dont hardly have any friends. why? because they want the attention to themselves. They arnt used to attention. They are attention stars. Thats why if a black woman in another group gets a compliment the first thing the other woman does is talk sh*t about the other woman that just got the compliment. Typical. Perpetually angry. 

If i type "Rihanna looks good" and a black chick types "her ass looks flat" that lets you know black women only think they look good! Thats crazy!

that's all women mate

Black women dont hardly have any friends. why? because they want the attention to themselves. They arnt used to attention. They are attention stars. Thats why if a black woman in another group gets a compliment the first thing the other woman does is talk sh*t about the other woman that just got the compliment. Typical. Perpetually angry. 

If i type "Rihanna looks good" and a black chick types "her ass looks flat" that lets you know black women only think they look good! Thats crazy!

Have you logically contrasted what you have just mentioned about other races of women and found  any different. You think the beckys and the rest of the women are all a bunch of roses and fabreeze then you must be stuck in some cave where you don't interact with people. Black women are far more pleasant to deal with than the beckies , I seriously do not understand what chaps like you type about black women I think its a personal experience which really says about the calibre of black women you deal with. 

Have you logically contrasted what you have just mentioned about other races of women and found  any different. You think the beckys and the rest of the women are all a bunch of roses and fabreeze then you must be stuck in some cave where you don't interact with people. Black women are far more pleasant to deal with than the beckies , I seriously do not understand what chaps like you type about black women I think its a personal experience which really says about the calibre of black women you deal with. 

Lol@ Black women are far more pleasant. You know thats not true. Stop lying to yourself and look around you and the black community. The black women raise the children.

How many beckies have broken your heart?

nah they are smart because they masked their pro jew race stance under religion ...there are a lot of chupid ppl out there that see jews as a religion rather than a race and thats because of how cunning and smart jews are . they are a race . imagine if blacks started looking after our own . we would have many uncle tom blacks that are against it themselves but if it we had our own religion that was solely on race like the jews the uncle toms and the haters cant bring up the race card and make us feel guilty for loving ourselves as much as they do . as we all know they do .just my opinion

• Upvote 1

Lol@ Black women are far more pleasant. You know thats not true. Stop lying to yourself and look around you and the black community. The black women raise the children.

For a becky to break your heart you need to give them your heart . I will never give my heart to a neardathal caveman progeny , they are simply human sex toys to play with and leave alone. I am a pan african and i support the mental destruction of these beckies

And yes black women are far more pleasant if you are a respectable catch . If you a bitchmade spineless billy elliot voiced not confident little boy they can be beligerant. If you think black women are hostile then thats a personal issue which can be fixed by studying your arts and being a better man not throwing oestrogen tantrums online because you have been rejected . These beckies you think are your friends because they smile with that latent passive aggression are some of the worst kind walking this planet. I have seen them destroy their male counterparts with smiles on their face and faking kindness . I love black women and they love me . I suggest you work hard at lige because when black women are hostile to you , its called rejection. Don't let the beckies who have a fetish for babatundes fool you into thinking they are something.

• Upvote 2

For a becky to break your heart you need to give them your heart . I will never give my heart to a neardathal caveman progeny , they are simply human sex toys to play with and leave alone. I am a pan african and i support the mental destruction of these beckies

steady on son

i would have said that sounded racist, but only whites can be racist

And yes black women are far more pleasant if you are a respectable catch . If you a bitchmade spineless billy elliot voiced not confident little boy they can be beligerant. If you think black women are hostile then thats a personal issue which can be fixed by studying your arts and being a better man not throwing oestrogen tantrums online because you have been rejected . These beckies you think are your friends because they smile with that latent passive aggression are some of the worst kind walking this planet. I have seen them destroy their male counterparts with smiles on their face and faking kindness . I love black women and they love me . I suggest you work hard at lige because when black women are hostile to you , its called rejection. Don't let the beckies who have a fetish for babatundes fool you into thinking they are something.

Your a confused savage who is a disgrace to the human race

Dont need your hatred spreading around this earth with your backwards mentality

A big fat whale becky would be too good for you anyway, can tell your one of these guys that salivates over white women and they look down at you like scum