What's something you did as a child that you still feel bad about as an adult?

Don Crack

Guest TRAGEDY

Loads probably, few that come to mind:

Repeatedly setting fire to the park by my block.

My best friend was a bully in secondary school, should of stepped in on certain occasions, he made a few kids lives misery.

Once in primary school we bundled a girl, while every one was on top her bottom half was out the pile and for some reason i rammed a cone shaped object up her vagina, dont even know where i got the idea to do that aged what 8 or 9. I have her on fb now actually wonder if she has any recollection.

Luckily i didnt evolve into a rapist/deev/serial killer

Sick

was on steroids when i was quite ill...near the end of taking them i punched some other yewt in the nose totally broke it.

broke some other guys nose with a hockey stick *accident*

wish i bothered more with school

made some hate campaign against some woman saying she was a witch and had a group of ppl throw rocks at her house *i know...*

Lol couldn't think of anything before but school memories...a lot of skeletons 

My boy used to extort a guy for £5 every Friday...you know those guys who have instant resignation of defeat on their face but still come with 'I ain't got it man, allow me'

Quick trip to the toilets and the money was received

When I see the guy in the ends now I stop and talk, man I shoulda stopped my boy in retrospect - it went on for 3 years

However, GABOS