The Black Tax

Davicious X

and by what means do they 

Who would be the direct beneficiaries of the scheme?

Your children

and by what means would they inherit the benefit?

I'm pretty sure you're just playing devils advocate but I'll play along.

You own land so you can build business on said land. If you choose not to build business you still own land so you can rent out that land. Thats continuous funds to expand in the first, but if you do build a business or allow other black people to build businesses on the land what you get is a self sustaining economy.

Yeah but just for clarity.

I like the idea in principle and I understand at this point it's hypothetical but, there are few ambiguous elements to it.

So as I understand:

Those who match the criteria opt in

Their collective capital goes towards the acquisition, development and maintenance of land 

The collective lets the land/property to those who also fit the criteria

The collective shares the benefit of revenue & positive (or negative) equities

Yay or nay?

But we would sell the land lol.

You are white right?

If there is nothing available to buy then you end up paying over the odds for it.

I'd actually suggest that thats what should happen. 

what babble is this

is this the same stupid old bloke who didnt kno what a loan to value ratio was or some other muggins? i recall he's an old fella anyway

could have been a decent discussion if u actually thought about what you're proposing

erm....lets buy land ini.....then make business ini

is that ur plan?

ur implying that land is a inevitable barrier to entry?

why do you need to buy land to start up a business?

say there's 2 mill blacks in the uk, how many households is that, 500,000? say they all pay up, which they won't, what you goin do with ur 2 n a half mill exactly

buy di land

You are white right?

If there is nothing available to buy then you end up paying over the odds for it.

what babble is this

is this the same stupid old bloke who didnt kno what a loan to value ratio was or some other muggins? i recall he's an old fella anyway

could have been a decent discussion if u actually thought about what you're proposing

is that ur plan?

say there's 2 mill blacks in the uk, how many households is that, 500,000? say they all pay up, which they won't, what you goin do with ur 2 n a half mill exactly

buy di land

You're missing the point. The point is self sustaining economy, circulation of benefit within a economy, as opposed to money in money out.

Such a regressive thing

Segregate yourself into an economy

No investment

Bad PR

Bad strategy, your only going to sell things black people consume, which is going to restrict your market opps

Why not make more black community helpers, tutors, get these kids off the streets back in classrooms

Funding a weave shop and caribbean takeaway isnt going to benefit your children

Growing an underclass of black lawyers, doctors, public service figures, mps, who have networks and can offer your children internships and jobs in 30 years time when they push through the glass ceiling would

IMO

• Upvote 1

Well say a business was too take the land, pay nothing for the land, make profit on said land, then when the stakeholders are due there get back, they effectively lump some debts on their business.

That wasn't my understanding. I assumed the collective would be a legal enitity - a business - not a charity, operating for the benefit of its stakeholders - The collective.

Such a regressive thing

Segregate yourself into an economy

No investment

Bad PR

Bad strategy, your only going to sell things black people consume, which is going to restrict your market opps

Why not make more black community helpers, tutors, get these kids off the streets back in classrooms

Funding a weave shop and caribbean takeaway isnt going to benefit your children

Growing an underclass of black lawyers, doctors, public service figures, mps, who have networks and can offer your children internships and jobs in 30 years time when they push through the glass ceiling would

IMO

Why not do both

You're missing the point. The point is self sustaining economy, circulation of benefit within a economy, as opposed to money in money out.

i don't understand the necessity of buying property in order to create wealth

the 2.5 mill budget could surely be better invested

• Downvote 1

Are the stakeholders paying the people responsible for watching what The Collective do? Cos if The Collective are employing them, well you already know...

The collective as a business shouldn't show any further goodwill to the 'black business' than is required in any business, it provides a platform nothing more nothing less. If the business finds itself in arrears to the collective then legalities proceed as they would any regular arrangement. The benefit is solely that the business has a landlord comprised of black folk. 

Anyway. I'm with Mame Biram Diouf on this one - there are better ways to enhance a community.

• Downvote 1

You are white right?

what babble is this

is that ur plan?

buy di land

Loan to value ratio? That certainly wasn't me, you might think I'm just babbling on and haven't put thought into what Im saying but I promise thats not they case. Thats not to say that I can't be wrong but thought certainly went into it. And beyond that this forum tends not to read long winded stuff so I paraphrased the thought process to the extreme.

And if you really think I'm saying buy land to start business then you look really ridiculous.

I don't own land but I own a business so why would that be my thought?

What I'm implying is that if finance starts with land and space then it makes sense to own that. But you'll probably look for a way to pick through that too.

The Chinese fund the Chinese, the Indians fund the Indians. I'm saying black people should fund black people and black people are telling me its a bad idea. Throw up an alternative or sit the fuck down.

• Downvote 1

Until we pool our knowledge together and learn to love and appreciate one another as a group of people collectively working together we aren't going to achieve real success. The kind of things science fiction talks about, or starving children pray for. It's funny to y'all but it makes total sense to me and only aggravates my brain that large groups of people can't see this.

Unless this happens, or is forced to happen through some kind of extinction level event, we're going to start going backwards rather than forwards

• Downvote 1

I'd pay money to separate and integrate people all communities and stop focusing on skin colour or race as a method of defining someone.

A universal unified cultural improvement fund appeals more to me

. Kumbaya my lord kumbayyyyyaaaaahh

Lol, you are such a c*nt.

• Downvote 1

Until we pool our knowledge together and learn to love and appreciate one another as a group of people collectively working together we aren't going to achieve real success. The kind of things science fiction talks about, or starving children pray for. It's funny to y'all but it makes total sense to me and only aggravates my brain that large groups of people can't see this.

Unless this happens, or is forced to happen through some kind of extinction level event, we're going to start going backwards rather than forwards

There a plenty who share this perspective, dare I say the majority. There is an illusion that they don't exist because they're disseminated throughout society with no common avocation other than church (for a few)

i take back what i said before . The idea what be disastrous because sadly some daemon will always come along and fuck things up . What we should start by doing is investing in families . BLACK families none of that mixed race, white family member shit then go from there . Has to be done lowkey as well

I agree that wider society would only allow it on an immaterial scale, As for the rest of what you said, you're an idiot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2