Imagine catching your mrs in the act cheating

kerser

Guest freestacks

freestacks saying he would happily go jail implies somebodies dying where they stand

Bullshit. I implied no such thing.

I wouldnt murder them but I am definitely breaking legs and caving in both of their faces

I dont see how guys arent going jail in that situation.

That is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.

lol you want to increase the size of the L

Thats not an L.

How you gonna catch man banging your misses in your super king size bed and not do anything.

Im stamping on throats

That is a L.

If your chick is f*cking a next dude in the bed her respect level for you as a man is already zero.

Why would I then risk getting done for assault? Me potentially sitting in jail, who wins in that situation?

:/

why would you be going jail?

I dont see how guys arent going jail in that situation.

That is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.

lol you want to increase the size of the L

Thats not an L.

How you gonna catch man banging your misses in your super king size bed and not do anything.

Im stamping on throats

That is a L.

If your chick is f*cking a next dude in the bed her respect level for you as a man is already zero.

Why would I then risk getting done for assault? Me potentially sitting in jail, who wins in that situation?

:/

why would you be going jail?

keyword potentially.

And what usually happens if you assault someone? 

depends, is this your first offence? What were the circumstance?

you just caught a guy fucking your girl giving him a black eye isn't gonna land u in jail

and worrying about all that is some victim frame of mind tbh

Plus what sort of puss is going to Feds about something like that ffs.

depends, is this your first offence? What were the circumstance?

you just caught a guy f*cking your girl giving him a black eye isn't gonna land u in jail

and worrying about all that is some victim frame of mind tbh

Plus what sort of puss is going to Feds about something like that ffs.

!!

Depends where it was, I know a lot of guys here are with their parents/themselves, I live with my wife, I pay the rent, I pay the council tax, I pay the electricity, not to mention my son lives here

So to come home and she is getting poleaxed by someone else, you can understand this could be a composure testing moment

To be honest I'd keep my cool, just walk in and address the guy first and tell him that he leaves asap, I wouldn't shout but the threat would be obvious from the tone

Inform her that she leaves now with the clothes on her back, takes the sheets with her, leaves her keys, she can come and collect her bagged up clothes from outside the door tomorrow at 7pm, and that I would be in contact with her about seeing my son - and only about seeing my son.

End of that situation. Once they've left (which would have been within 2 minutes of me catching them), dash all her shit in black bags, sit down watch the football while texting every single old link that I have

No muss, no fuss, and the life as a bachelor in my awesome apartment begins anew 

• Upvote 2

Depends where it was, I know a lot of guys here are with their parents/themselves, I live with my wife, I pay the rent, I pay the council tax, I pay the electricity, not to mention my son lives here

So to come home and she is getting poleaxed by someone else, you can understand this could be a composure testing moment

To be honest I'd keep my cool, just walk in and address the guy first and tell him that he leaves asap, I wouldn't shout but the threat would be obvious from the tone

Inform her that she leaves now with the clothes on her back, takes the sheets with her, leaves her keys, she can come and collect her bagged up clothes from outside the door tomorrow at 7pm, and that I would be in contact with her about seeing my son - and only about seeing my son.

End of that situation. Once they've left (which would have been within 2 minutes of me catching them), dash all her sh*t in black bags, sit down watch the football while texting every single old link that I have

No muss, no fuss, and the life as a bachelor in my awesome apartment begins anew 

End of that situation. Once they've left (which would have been within 2 minutes of me catching them), dash all her sh*t in black bags, sit down watch the football while texting every single old link that I have

giphy.gif