Imagine catching your mrs in the act cheating

kerser

I agree but if a man is standing in my face hyping after he's been digging out my mrs that's a different story

in your own crib too

in your own bed

like imagine dudes prob been laying in next dons nut

i could never stay cool in that situation

Arghhhhh

Dudes washing his yam in your sink

Eating your chicken out your fridge

Grabbing a supermalt on the way out

Nahhhh

Fuuuuuu

Imagine last Supermalt as well.

Fek the one you left to chill in the fridge, ready to pull out just in time for the football

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WELL PLAYED LADS

Had me sniggering on a packed train like a demented fool!!!

I dont see how guys arent going jail in that situation.

That is one of the worst things that can happen to a man.

lol you want to increase the size of the L

Don't wanna be there in the 1st place but I don't think I coulda kept kool in that guys shoes, not early 20's anyway, now probably.

/

Remember 1 time I went to pick up my boys in Kilburn from 1 tings party, but it was early, like 6 in the morning.

So 3 of them come out the yard, 2 sniggering like mad.

As I was driving off they were talking about how 1 of them had the host of the party on the couch downstairs.

She was lipsing man then he musta pulled the panties to the side, she was riding man saying "but I got a man, I got a man doe" smh

Felt sorry for that brudda not gonna lie.

I agree but if a man is standing in my face hyping after he's been digging out my mrs that's a different story

in your own crib too

in your own bed

like imagine dudes prob been laying in next dons nut

i could never stay cool in that situation

Arghhhhh

Dudes washing his yam in your sink

Eating your chicken out your fridge

Grabbing a supermalt on the way out

Nahhhh

Fuuuuuu

Imagine last Supermalt as well.

Fek the one you left to chill in the fridge, ready to pull out just in time for the football

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WELL PLAYED LADS

Bennin'

/

Back in the days I woulda caved mans face in but now I'd just be mad with the girl, boys will be boys, more time the man might not even know shes taken...if a next mans wifey wanted the d I wouldn't hesitate to give it

• Downvote 1

Guest freestacks

Thats not an L.

How you gonna catch man banging your misses in your super king size bed and not do anything.

Im stamping on throats

Happened to one of my best friend, i was actually with him at the time. He had a sneaking suspicion something was going on. He left his girl at his house and told her he was going to play ball, we were parked in a road, in my car opposite his house. She was txting him, saying her friend is here now, we're going to a pub, she's driving. Obviously we're parked across the road so we know she's lying. Taxi pulls up, we follow on some scarface sh*t, ends up at some yard in some next area. She jumps out the taxi, knocks on this door, this dude answers, she hugs and kissing him. My boy jumps out the car ready to do a madness and it all kicks off, we were young so this guy is living with his folks, his mum and dad come out pleading not to mess up her son etc etc.

Such a f*cked situation, one of them ones were you just have to thank god it wasn't you. Mad thing was she was such a cool girl, never saw it coming, she weren't a raver, a piss head, nothing, very quiet and reserved.

This was about 7 years ish ago, she's married to the same guy now, house, kid etc. suppose she made the decision she had to make, but the way she went about it can't be overlooked.

your boy wasn't hitting it right so she went to see drizzy at his mums house.

what she did was cold. but if she settled down with man. your boy gotta take the L tbh

:/

nah fro is right here

dunno y he even confronted her

would have just text her the guys address followed by a fuck you so she knows I know

then go home, put on usher Burn and cry into a pillow.

Thats not an L.

How you gonna catch man banging your misses in your super king size bed and not do anything.

Im stamping on throats

yh but you're riding a bird because of an unruly slut tho

what she did was cold. but if she settled down with man. your boy gotta take the L tbh

Tbf he talked about this to me a only a couple of years ago and revealed abit more. He said he wasn't exactly in the best place in his life mentally while he was with her. Said it played a massive part, he became distant, showed her a lack of attention which led to her feeling unloved, under appreciated etc. although the way she cut was fucked he takes alot of the reposnibility as to why she dipped. He's spoke to her since then and has no ill feelings, man were young back then, shit happens.

if this happened to me i would record her in the act/naked or suttin and upload to the net 

in this day and age she'll never live it down 

im not for the whole exposing but this is one of few circumstances where its warranted

If the gal then tops herself you man doing time for that aswell.

if this happened to me i would record her in the act/naked or suttin and upload to the net 

in this day and age she'll never live it down 

im not for the whole exposing but this is one of few circumstances where its warranted

If the gal then tops herself you man doing time for that aswell.

:/  no you ain't

Thats not an L.

Im stamping on throats

That is a L. 

If your chick is fucking a next dude in the bed her respect level for you as a man is already zero.

Why would I then risk getting done for assault? Me potentially sitting in jail, who wins in that situation?