Big Brother 2014

kerser

Its really good this yr

I think pauline is a bit cray. Went in too hard on jale

Toya is yes very different without makeup. Does she understand she still on tv? Im not sure. First or second day she raggo didnt have a bra on

Theres jus so much funny people

Danielle is a total madman. If it was outside the house helen would have got violent definitely

Still think Marlon is creepy

I hope tamara leaves

Marks my fav. Love his accent an I think he could win

Rooney Slag was given a ticket to the final

The gay scouse guy was given 5 grand.

Danielle the ugly Scottish woman with the troll posture had an Arguement with Wayne Rooney's slag. Reason being Danielle called a spade a spade and the slag got offended.

Pauline the older Black woman went into the house on Thursday as favourite to win. Was sort of set-up to be voted the "power housemate" didnt play it smart enough and is now on the road to ruining her image on the show.

Jale was house enemy number 1. She's been put up for eviction every week that she's in the house. Now she's getting the sympathy vote.

Jale Danielle and Tamara up for eviction.

Thanks guys for the update

Is the black breh repping?

Brian smartest coloured guy to go into the house. End of the day as a black man you could be the prime minister ànd the janitor will think he is smarter than you. Best thing to do is play a non threatening dummy what white people don't feel threatned from and feel no way to ridicule. What I would do if I tried to enter then explain the dumbing down at the interview

dunno why u man think Brian was putting on some sort of act (I do actually pmsl)

it wasn't an act

he was raised in Essex by white people, not sure how u expect him to turn out...guy wore blue contacts and relaxed his hair ffs

if he was white he would basically be Joey Essex.