The Official Chelsea Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

Jose Mourinho has radically downgraded the duties of Chelsea first team doctor Eva Carneiro, including her removal from the bench on matchday, just three days after his trenchant criticism of her and head physiotherapist Jon Fearne.

The 41-year-old doctor, of Spanish and British parentage, will continue to be the team’s first team doctor but will only work from the club’s Cobham training base. She will not travel with the team to games, home or away, nor will she attend training sessions outside on the first team pitch at Cobham.

Today, Chelsea refused to comment on her specific situation. A spokesman for the club said: “We don’t comment on internal staffing matters.”

harsh

Mourinho towards the end of July was talking about Hazard but this kinda stuck with me

To repeat the awards, I believe he has got to get better, because the normal tendency is for people to find another star. People find somebody new to get these individual trophies. But he has all the conditions to improve. With his age he can improve. I talk to all of them (the squad). Medical department too. I told them. You have to be better. Two years ago we reached the CL semi-final but he didn't play. He didn't play in Madrid, he played injured at home. So he arrived in that crucial moment not in condition. 

Mourinho towards the end of July was talking about Hazard but this kinda stuck with me

To repeat the awards, I believe he has got to get better, because the normal tendency is for people to find another star. People find somebody new to get these individual trophies. But he has all the conditions to improve. With his age he can improve. I talk to all of them (the squad). Medical department too. I told them. You have to be better. Two years ago we reached the CL semi-final but he didn't play. He didn't play in Madrid, he played injured at home. So he arrived in that crucial moment not in condition.

Strange cause I've always thought we seem to have less injuries than most of the other top teams.

I remember him having a barney with medical staff before over Robben.

Nah they're taking the piss

Hazard goes down

The ref calls for the physio to go on the pitch

She goes on to treat the player (which is what her what her job requires her to do)

And he starts having a tantrum on the touchline and talking smack?

What's she supposed to do ignore the fact that a player is on the floor injured?

:rofl:

Guys a maniac

:/

Why ain't the other physio that ran out in front of her sacked then?

that's the head physio :lol: and she was most likely taking his lead

in the interview Mourinho mentioned the medical team, not Eva specifically

she aint been fired

but her scope of influence being reduced must have to do with posting on social media

Basically mourinho saying we were time wasting there

Learn the game bitch

:/

Why ain't the other physio that ran out in front of her sacked then?

Neither have been sacked.

He's also been removed from the bench.

Didn't know he was removed as well.

It's all just chinese whispers at this point then.