The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

I did... I found the Conquest of Mecca on Wikipedia from the Islam Portal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca

so why you asking?

To see whether you would be truthful or whether you speak the tongue of the devil himself lol

k
Why did you deny it though?
do you know how many pages the quran is?

do you think guys on this forum are islamic scholars who have finished the Quran?

you really are simple no one denied anything

I spoke on a particular Surah I was taught as a child Suratul al-fil

I can't elaborate because I have never heard of Jesus owning slaves. But massively more importantly I'm not governed or brain washed by any Religion. I'm interested to hear about it though since It's new to me. So elaborate for me please.

how you gona reverse my question

so how you asking questions with no belief. Shouldn't you be typing essays about evolution or something

I reversed it because you seem to have knowledge on something I don't lol...... You bought it up, I don't know about it. So go ahead and pass the knowledge onto me. I'm not a Religious dude, I was raised in a Catholic school but I didn't pay much mind to the concept as I just couldn't bring myself to believe in fairytales which if someone came up to us today and told us nobody would ever believe.

So you are Muslim but had no idea about Muhammeds conquest on Mecca. Surely you are shitting me?

like i said I am not a scholar

I have NOT completed the Quran as I can not speak arabic. I have read the english version but it was worded difficult

You clearly get some sort of kick out of people replying to you. I will let you and the few bigots on here Thun,Justin and Yuri c/s each other and stroke each others egos

I think the biggest contention against the Quran is Mohammad. To be honest Quran - Mohammad + Jesus = Bible equivalent.

Most Islam reformist start with the character of Mohammad vs Jesus.

So dishonest of Muslims to pretend there isn't a problem here.

wtf you talking about

who pits jesus and mohammad against each other?

its just disputed that jesus is half God half mortal. he is merely mortal just like mohammad and the rest of the prophets.

how can God be God when his "son" was out here. kinda contradicts the mightiness of God

what?

I am not talking about literally against each other.

I mean the character and how they are depicted in their holy books can act as a moral compass.

By Mohammad being a warlord it is not a far stretch to think the character of Mohammad validates the actions of ISIS.

But to conflate the KKK(and they are not even as bad as ISIS) with Jesus is too much of a stretch for Christians to make.

I reversed it because you seem to have knowledge on something I don't lol...... You bought it up, I don't know about it. So go ahead and pass the knowledge onto me. I'm not a Religious dude, I was raised in a Catholic school but I didn't pay much mind to the concept as I just couldn't bring myself to believe in fairytales which if someone came up to us today and told us nobody would ever believe.

so why do you care?

if i didn't believe in something do you think i would waste my time finding sensationalist quotes about it. and post thousands of posts about it on a public forum

i wouldn't because i don't care/believe in it

whats the point in passing any knowledge to someone like you. who is disrespectful and tactless

So you are Muslim but had no idea about Muhammeds conquest on Mecca. Surely you are shitting me?

I have NOT completed the Quran as I can not speak arabic. I have read the english version but it was worded difficult

You clearly get some sort of kick out of people replying to you. I will let you and the few bigots on here Thun,Justin and Yuri c/s each other and stroke each others egos

I mean fair enough but I'm assuming you have been studying or following your Religion for years...... Mecca being such an important place. I'm amazed that you don't know how that came to be, and about his conquest on it. That's like me going catholic school and not knowing Jesus was born in a manger in Bethlehem even though we did Nativity plays every year.

I think the biggest contention against the Quran is Mohammad. To be honest Quran - Mohammad + Jesus = Bible equivalent.

wtf you talking about

its just disputed that jesus is half God half mortal. he is merely mortal just like mohammad and the rest of the prophets.

how can God be God when his "son" was out here. kinda contradicts the mightiness of God

what?

I mean the character and how they are depicted in their holy books can act as a moral compass.

By Mohammad being a warlord it is not a far stretch to think the character of Mohammad validates the actions of ISIS.

But to conflate the KKK(and they are not even as bad as ISIS) with Jesus is too much of a stretch for Christians to make.

smh speechless

wtf you talking about

what?

smh speechless

I know right?

I mean fair enough but I'm assuming you have been studying or following your Religion for years...… Mecca being such an important place. I'm amazed that you don't know how that came to be, and about his conquest on it. That's like me going catholic school and not knowing Jesus was born in a manger in Bethlehem even though we did Nativity plays every year.

you did not ask this don't try twist my words

I gave you a answer. obviously not the one you wanted. yet you posted a wiki page you didn't even read

Mecca was built by prohet Ibrahim and his son

This is a debate on Religion Infamous. One that happens often on here, one where opinions and hopefully some historical facts are dropped without people losing their minds. But with due respect you are probably not the person to be involved in this since you didn't know about the Conquest of Mecca.

wtf you talking about

what?

smh speechless
I know right?
Mohammed (SWT) did not promote killing of people of other faiths. infact he preached tolerance

I gave you a answer. obviously not the one you wanted. yet you posted a wiki page you didn't even read

I asked if Muhammed invaded Mecca.......... It was the most simplest of questions for you to answer and you made out it was retarded, asked me where I get the questions from, told me to use google and tried to lay some blame and deflect the story onto some next Ethiopian or something lol. Then claim you haven't finished reading the Quran so didn't know about it lol C'mon lad....

This is a debate on Religion Infamous. One that happens often on here, one where opinions and hopefully some historical facts are dropped without people losing their minds. But with due respect you are probably not the person to be involved in this since you didn't know about the Conquest of Mecca.

i posted facts

it obviously didn't satisfy your agenda

but as you were

I asked if Muhammed invaded Mecca.......... It was the most simplest of questions for you to answer and you made out it was retarded, asked me where I get the questions from, told me to use google and tried to lay some blame and deflect the story onto some next Ethiopian or something lol. Then claim you haven't finished reading the Quran so didn't know about it lol C'mon lad....

that link you posted said conquest it wasn't a invasion

I posted one of the most well known chapters of the Quran but like I said it doesn't suit your agenda so you will chose to stevie wonder it

You are very jarring and I bid you adieu

that link you posted said conquest it wasn't a invasion

I posted one of the most well known chapters of the Quran but like I said it doesn't suit your agenda so you will chose to stevie wonder it

You are very jarring and I bid you adieu

LOL What!? What do you think a Conquest is........ The Roman Conquest of Britain, was that not an invasion? The Norman Conquest.... Was that not an invasion?

“Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise.”

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.”

Time Bomb did Mohammed invade Mecca with an Army?

this was ur question

most muslims when asked that questions would refer to the chapter that I spoke on as that is a chapter almost every muslim has read/learnt about

a conquest and a invation is completely different. clearly you are not good with words

invation is a OUTSIDER entering a conquest is the control of a place with force

so be clear with ur question before you try twist words and try discredit what I said which was completely true

The Roman 'CONQUEST' of Britain............. They were outsiders, they invaded the UK and took control.......... Not sure where you are trying to go with that.

You are probably right. Most Muslims will dodge a direct answer when asked to comment on their prophets invasions of other lands.