The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

he doesnt even know what isis stands for, or can pint syria and iraq out on a world map.

whats he done about the gang violence in chicago? before jumping on some bandwagon.

Pr stunt like he really cares

A play right out of putins book

Lol so backwards. Western Muslims must look at things like this then secretly self-hate.

In my experience every Muslim i come across in this country is disgusted by hearing about these stories 

Lol so backwards. Western Muslims must look at things like this then secretly self-hate.

In my experience every Muslim i come across in this country is disgusted by hearing about these stories 

In my experience, they support these actions.

As backwards as America who stands 'shoulder to shoulder' to the UK executing 17 year olds, shooting 12 year olds and unarmed men who's murderers then get off free ?

Gunmen have opened fire outside a hotel at an Egyptian beach resort, security sources say.

The assailants arrived by sea to carry out the assault in the Red Sea resort of Hurghada, the sources said.

At least two foreign tourists have been wounded in the attack.

The Islamic State group said an attack on Israeli tourists in Cairo on Thursday was carried out by its fighters.

They said they carried out the attack in response to a call by the group's leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, to target Jews "everywhere".

A Russian passenger plane crashed in Sinai on 31 October, killing all 224 people on board.

Most were tourists returning home from the Red Sea resort of Sharm al-Sheikh.

Tourism is a cornerstone of the Egyptian economy but has been badly hit by years of political turmoil.

Hearing how people are shooting up Hurghada FFS!

These alien worshipping scumbags need to fuuck off!

These aliens, are they gonna come back someday?