Pirate Radio Stations

Strutter_DJ

mystic phone ins were sick. the y/n game was jokes.

even now they still do some decent phone ins with one female DJ, daytimes tho, and hype tuesdays is a good show, on tonight. mystic is a survivor

when they bought t mobile credit and read out the voucher number, had 150 dialled, waiting on the phone for crunch time. typing so fast i panicked incase i typed wrong, only had one shot. 

Mystic bring back some memories they had the studio one time in these flats in Hackney downs went there with boys from boundary one of them got robbed outside the studio for his phone.

Live call on mystic made it a target I know of it being robbed twice one time was at gun point

Use to go axe when it was on bounces road in pabs old man's shed. Pure north mc's would just pass through that was a good movement for the grime thing.

Dub greens send me some dubs [email protected]

Out to haze :lol:

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/user/4074-haze/

aint logged on for a year

What I used to love about radio was the suspense of not knowing who was gonna show up on the sets

And then you would hear someone spray a bar and spazz out shshsbdbsjhdhd

Especially on da forums - back in da day when we would listen to Logan sets (I know the kiss ones weren't pirate) but still you get the idea

@MadVybez pretty sure you've played a few of my tunes on your UrbanFM etc shows. Would be a bit more bait w my old names but wanna start sending out stuff again soonish, not that its the hardest thing to find out. I got tunes played on Axe when I was like 14-15 (in 05-6) with MCs the sameish age, and Rinse when I was 18+ (2008+). I'm no one spesh.

man like rebound x