Wheels have come off and I'm in trouble. Top but only 5 clear and not the 9 points I had 2 games ago. Start of December now.

32 unbeaten. Lost to Spurs away 2-0 the streak is over. Chelsea sneak one against the run of play at home I lose 1-0 (they're trash and Moyes is about to get sacked). Liverpool away next and then my last group stage game against the crap team who are top with 8, I'm 2nd with 7, so as long as I beat them at home I'm through. 

Funny considering I've played 5, W 1, D 4.  8-)

Nah pretty much played the whole season without injury

Now he is going inter Milan for £6.5m pre agreed deal from the start of the game

Need a replacement looking at Felipe Luis or Alex Sandro

The way Rodriguez said he has no intention of joining Roma the c*nt

started a barca game

barca are OP

35 golas in 7 games

7-0 H Eiche

0-3 A villarreal

5-1 H Athletic

1-1 A Levante

2-4 A malaga

6-1 H Granada

2-9 A Rayo

messi is a beast

13 in 7 league games ..... 16 in 9 overall

naymar has 8 in 5....11 in 6 overall

playin 2-3-1-3-1(1st time using this formation) attcking flexable

retain possession

walk ball in to box

low crosses

exploit middle

push higher up

close down much more

much lower tempo

only signed gabriel barbosa & 2 youngon

forgot about the embargo so pissed i didnt signed anyone else

also sold adama traore by mistake to olympiacos

thought it was a loan bid come in

only clock what i did cus Busquets started moaning about seeling him

now he wants to leave lol

started a barca game

barca are OP

35 golas in 7 games

7-0 H Eiche

0-3 A villarreal

5-1 H Athletic

1-1 A Levante

2-4 A malaga

6-1 H Granada

2-9 A Rayo

messi is a beast

13 in 7 league games ..... 16 in 9 overall

naymar has 8 in 5....11 in 6 overall

playin 2-3-1-3-1(1st time using this formation) attcking flexable

retain possession

walk ball in to box

low crosses

exploit middle

push higher up

close down much more

much lower tempo

only signed gabriel barbosa & 2 youngon

forgot about the embargo so pissed i didnt signed anyone else

also sold adama traore by mistake to olympiacos

thought it was a loan bid come in

only clock what i did cus Busquets started moaning about seeling him

now he wants to leave lol

whats the point, barca have talent and depth 

WC players 

barca b team is full of top potential youngsters 

ur goal should be to win everything

Was talking long-term not not first season

I.e replacing Iniesta, Xavi, Alves etc and slowly phasing out others

I wouldnt do it personally

Took over on fm 2013 in like 2017 and brought in man like Carrick and Ravel lol

:lmao:

Speaking of pointless games....

City came in for me, they were sitting in 13th place (after like 15 games but still), finished outside the top four (at the expense of my hull team) last season too, BARE injuries. My goal is to win the league this season and get them back into the CL and then bounce somewhere else

but

Don't remember ever getting a 10 before, I might have done but meh

2wgspq9.jpg

Beat them 5-0 and he scored all 5

Kinda flopped this transfer window

My goals were to replace

Dodo

Maicon

Castan

Totti

De Rossi

Tried Alex Sandro as my lb agree everything for 24m but got cancelled due to non eu... Waited for his paperwork to clear but then he agreed a new contract and Porto wanted at least 50m so signed a 30 year old Felipe luis for 15m to play until my 16 year old who is the youngest cl player at 15 is good enough

Failed to get backup rb but bought a 17 year old from Lille who can play drlc for 10m lol

Tim jedvaj come back from loan to replace castan causing bare fuss cos I forgot to give him a new contract

Totti won't sign a new coaches contract but I relegated his 2 star self to the reserves and bought in Brazilian wonder kid Malcolm then I realised ljajic has 1 year left on his new contract and was asking for way too much so sold him for 15m

Man Utd then bid for icardi who was my main target in jan but I couldn't get him and had to settle for morata, managed to get icardi for 20 something and he bagged like 20+ goals for an inter side that didn't even finish in the top half

But now I got too many strikers can't let destro or iturbe go as they are my main 2 with icardi, bakkali is still young so had to sell morata even tho I only got him in jan agreed a deal with Watford but the c*nt rejected

Need a cm to replace de Rossi as a starter don't have no money guys like erikson just aired me straight so I'm going for Barkley and move pjanic back into midfield

But I can't confirm the move until I get rid of morata

He best not do a Gervinho ffs

Also got Suso back on loan lol pool are dumb

Need to overturn a 4-2 deficit in the 2nd leg, 2nd round knock out stage against Porto. At home 2nd leg though.

/

Top of the league, 6 clear, 12 games to go. March is peak though. Chelsea (h), City (a), Liverpool (h) in a row in March squeezed in between an FA Cup QF, and CL QF if I overturn the score.

COYG!

:lmao:

Get him back in the first team squad. When you're top or near top then you can do them ting deh :lol: When you're 8th bruv you're killing yourself.

Finished 3rd and won the capital and fa cup...sold rooney to chelsea as soon as the window opened lol

Still in my first season

Out of the Fa cup im 4th 3pts ahead of city at 5th and 10pts off the top spot which is occupied by man u...In the semi finals of the league cup feeling to win that leicester city are in my way and probably man utd in the final. Will play my first team in the final against those cunts. Played lambert,can etc of all the other rounds of the league cup

My expectations are top 4 finish but i think i can trash most teams below me i just struggle against utd,chelsea,arsenal. I dont remember winning any of the meetings with the top teams always lose. Its cool tho as long as i can beat the other teams spurs,southampton,everton,west ham...beat me home and away they are on roids :rofl:

I have to finish in the top 4 basically. Qualified top of my group got bayern :rofl: i relish the challenge