Icardi is probably the worst signing I've ever made in fm

Can't score for shit any soldado

Just when I was about to give up on bakkali he turned up and made that false 9 role his own

Keeping iturbe (who been inj all season nearly lol @ me rejected 50m for him) icardi and Malcolm out the team

Barkley started to perform too

I started off unemployed, was immediately hired by Bolton and won them the Championship

KUrir.jpg

transfers for that season:

e4fdO.jpg

they didn't give me a penny from the players I sold so once I got them into the prem I demanded a bigger budget and was subsequently fired  :lol:

I feel bad for the promise I made to my team, they were looking forward to the new season

qEn5Q.jpg

go on holiday uneployed and come back when Milan & Schalke offer me an interview

Milan reject me - they blamed me for Bolton's poor financial situation and also said I didn't have enough experieince 

I could've revived their club, their loss

As for Schalke, they took me on when they were 10th and only 8 points off of 4th in October with Freiburg running away with the league

go on mad run of results playing 1 game a week and come out as suprise winners of the Bundesliga

0Tw6T.jpg

JmSS5.jpg1eQ3E.jpg

only transfers that were my doing were the loan and Parades on a free

but roll on second season and I was expecting more of a challenge from Guardiola's Bayern

at the same time Draxler and Meyer had finally turned into STs so everything was falling into place

*side note, Draxler has got real high loyalty - he turned down Bayern to sign a new contract

had a major clear-out to free up the wage bill and signed a couple young players for depth as well as Zouma on loan cause I couldn't afford a decent CB

8Lth0.jpg

The league was a formality cause of my front 3

z8rQz.jpg

FZOTU.jpg

h0fMP.jpg

k4vGD.jpg

bOxjv.jpg

*he currently wants to join Real and I promised him he can leave if they make another bid - if he leaves I'm gonna resign  :lol:

special mention to my two roaming playmakers as well, they run the midfield (unless it's at the Nou Camp)

VO4It.jpg

ENL9S.jpg

As for the CL, got outclassed by the first good team I came up against as I had a real easy run

WRN9g.jpg

udYe0.jpg

H3HoY.jpg

saddest thing about that 5-2 was that the majority of our shots came about once they were already 5-0 up

I was inept on the big stage, downtrodden and questioning whether I'd gone as far as I could with the club

but it's only been 1.5 seasons, I get the feeling things might continue on an upward trajectory

GMppE.jpg

A problem I've had is my record vs Bayern

pmg3r.jpg

so transfers for my current season, I sold a versatile CB that I hardly used as well as Henriquez who I signed on a free the season before

bought in more youngsters for the future, I'm in it for the long haul with this team I guess

zqOUk.jpg

New season and the next player who's going to become a superstar and eventual successor to Draxler - signed for 5M and already his value's shot up

MgFDx.jpg

Also, I gotta give credit to MK for championing turning AMs into Forwards, got that idea from this thread

Home

cJUXX.jpg

Away  

0I08r.jpg

I'm playing 5 at the back but you wouldn't know it with the way my WB's are moving

it feels good watching your ideas translated on the 3d engine

http://gfycat.com/AggressiveFearfulGiraffe

• Upvote 7

samp + juve fucked up the bass 

samp lost a 5-1 lead to bayern lol how we meant to get serie a rep up ffs

i ended barca lol they just got knocked out comfy by gala in the last 16

I started off unemployed, was immediately hired by Bolton and won them the Championship

KUrir.jpg

transfers for that season:

e4fdO.jpg

they didn't give me a penny from the players I sold so once I got them into the prem I demanded a bigger budget and was subsequently fired  :lol:

I feel bad for the promise I made to my team, they were looking forward to the new season

qEn5Q.jpg

go on holiday uneployed and come back when Milan & Schalke offer me an interview

Milan reject me - they blamed me for Bolton's poor financial situation and also said I didn't have enough experieince 

I could've revived their club, their loss

As for Schalke, they took me on when they were 10th and only 8 points off of 4th in October with Freiburg running away with the league

go on mad run of results playing 1 game a week and come out as suprise winners of the Bundesliga

0Tw6T.jpg

1eQ3E.jpg

only transfers that were my doing were the loan and Parades on a free

but roll on second season and I was expecting more of a challenge from Guardiola's Bayern

at the same time Draxler and Meyer had finally turned into STs so everything was falling into place

*side note, Draxler has got real high loyalty - he turned down Bayern to sign a new contract

had a major clear-out to free up the wage bill and signed a couple young players for depth as well as Zouma on loan cause I couldn't afford a decent CB

8Lth0.jpg

The league was a formality cause of my front 3

z8rQz.jpg

FZOTU.jpg

h0fMP.jpg

k4vGD.jpg

bOxjv.jpg

*he currently wants to join Real and I promised him he can leave if they make another bid - if he leaves I'm gonna resign  :lol:

special mention to my two roaming playmakers as well, they run the midfield (unless it's at the Nou Camp)

VO4It.jpg

ENL9S.jpg

As for the CL, got outclassed by the first good team I came up against as I had a real easy run

WRN9g.jpg

udYe0.jpg

H3HoY.jpg

saddest thing about that 5-2 was that the majority of our shots came about once they were already 5-0 up

I was inept on the big stage, downtrodden and questioning whether I'd gone as far as I could with the club

but it's only been 1.5 seasons, I get the feeling things might continue on an upward trajectory

GMppE.jpg

A problem I've had is my record vs Bayern

pmg3r.jpg

so transfers for my current season, I sold a versatile CB that I hardly used as well as Henriquez who I signed on a free the season before

bought in more youngsters for the future, I'm in it for the long haul with this team I guess

zqOUk.jpg

New season and the next player who's going to become a superstar and eventual successor to Draxler - signed for 5M and already his value's shot up

MgFDx.jpg

Also, I gotta give credit to MK for championing turning AMs into Forwards, got that idea from this thread

Home

cJUXX.jpg

Away  

0I08r.jpg

I'm playing 5 at the back but you wouldn't know it with the way my WB's are moving

it feels good watching your ideas translated on the 3d engine

http://gfycat.com/AggressiveFearfulGiraffe

Correction. POS. :lol: 

I reread the quote 3-4 times trying to find where you made a correction

I thought you might've caught the sly dig at Arsenal or something :lol: 

:rofl:

fuck shouldn't have laughed just drew 0-0 away to Cittadella 

gervinho just ended my title challenge ffs 

gervinho just ended my title challenge ffs 

:lmao: peak what happened?

/

My league is peaak, 3 games left...

Bdq3PhS.jpg?1

I'm so close but I'm going to f*ck it up against some sh*t team I bet :angry:

6 pts behind juve 8 games left

i drew to torino

they drew

then i lose at home to milan, gervinho last gasp winner 

juve win

then i lose again to atalanta

then throw a 2 nil lead in the first half vs chelsea in the semis of the cl

juve got the league now

havent won in ages all my players got shit morale half of them gone down at least a half star rating 

knew i shouldnt of loaded fm up today 

o shit forgot you sold Gerboue to Milan

The main thing I hate about this file is the random losses to teams like Atalana, Caligari, Sassuolo etc

Had one of those days last week, got humbled by United in CL then ended by Udinese the next game, pain

I WON THE LEAGUE. I WON THE F**KING LEAGUE LAST DAY 3-0 AWAY TO LEICESTER. FINISHED ON 85, LIVERPOOL 83.

I OWE THIS VICTORY TO 3-4-3 AND MIKE KANE. THIS ONE IS FOR YOU MY BROTHER!

WE DID IT! WE MADE IT MY N*GGA!

yo-adrian-i-did-it-o.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

john-wall-paul-george-nae-nae.gif

• Upvote 3