Five Year Plan

PopT

Whats your plan for the next 5 years?

Where do you want to be in life and What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?

1. I want two more kids

2. I want to be on no less than £40k

3. I want to be Married

4. Have a mortgage

5. in the process of opening my own business

6. Able to partially speak another language

Thats me being realistic..... i have other goals

only 4 and 6 have alluded me but is definitely on my radar

Also I am in the process of completing 1 

7, being debt free

wouldnt say theres a particular order to it, in my experience having kids hasnt restricted me in any way

In terms of a mortgage, I have always had financial problems as an adult from stupid decisions I made when I first started working after college, as such has made it difficult to get one

I am finally more or less out of it now though so should be done within the next year

5 years I'll.be established and in my prime 33 years old 6 figure salary

3 properties rented out to Becky's and trevors

And yes I will still be at home asking Mumsy for the wifi password

Hopefully working for a medical consultancy firm shafting the NHS and pushing a private healthcare agenda

I hope to have found a university educated mixed race olive skin queen aged 24 to 26 earning 30 k upwards who shall be bearing forth the my son the anti Christ for the new millennium - the spawn of a misanthropic Afghan troll with the chutzpah of Alan yentob on miow miow

Sick read lol

My plans never come to fruit when shared

I'm starting to find this is happening to me as well.

Them false friends:

Micah 2:1-2 NKJV

[1] Woe to those who devise iniquity, And work out evil on their beds! At morning light they practice it, Because it is in the power of their hand. [2] They covet fields and take them by violence, Also houses, and seize them. So they oppress a man and his house, A man and his inheritance.

• Upvote 1

Them false friends:

[1] Woe to those who devise iniquity, And work out evil on their beds! At morning light they practice it, Because it is in the power of their hand. [2] They covet fields and take them by violence, Also houses, and seize them. So they oppress a man and his house, A man and his inheritance.

Yes!

Them false friends:

fam!!

the bible>>>>