Summer 2015 Transfer Thread

O Fenomeno

Yeah it's not a good sign when the video title says goals and assists but I'm seeing incomplete crosses, saves and shots off target. :lol:

What would you see for James Wilson or Chuba Akpom?

A bunch of reserve clips?

Yes thats right, most strikers his age are playing in the reserves team, not starting in world cups.

So a bit of composure is needed when discussing Origis merits.

Nah not really.

Barkley Januzaj i say the same for most talented young players, there not the finished article, some of you expect too much too soon.

You're getting onto Origi, yet you still expect James Wilson or Akpom to have good careers?

Doesn't make sense to me, i'm sure if Origi was playing in you're reserves he would be doing dirt.

• Upvote 1

Regardless of age?

Stop talking shite.

Vietto scored 5 in 35 at same age.

Lacazette 5 in 29..

and so on.

The pattern is most strikers have similar numbers like this, till their breakthrough season.

You've got early bloomers like Aguero, Neymar, but for the most part being a consistent scorer at that age is rare.

What you then look at is the players other attributes, Origi has excellent physical and technical attributes, which is why he is highly rated.

He can finish as well at times, but at 20, he doesn't need to be an accomplished finisher at all.

Origii has been in the top 3 scorers of his age group

Pretty sure i read that before we signed him last summer

Its was raheem,origi and keita balde

Yep its almost as if there aren't a huge amount of prolific scorers at that age lol.