Summer 2015 Transfer Thread

O Fenomeno

Yeah it's not a good sign when the video title says goals and assists but I'm seeing incomplete crosses, saves and shots off target. :lol:

What would you see for James Wilson or Chuba Akpom?

A bunch of reserve clips?

Yes thats right, most strikers his age are playing in the reserves team, not starting in world cups.

So a bit of composure is needed when discussing Origis merits.

That's because currently that's just their level they are in that place between first team and it reserves

This the level Orgi is at too

He's not going to improve Liverpool he might one day, but its not much different than us paying 10mill for ox

What do you see in his game then cause he looks f*cking sh*t to me.

Technique fast athletic strong, basically a Sturridge lite.

Perfect modern day striker, i was pissed at the thought of him going Arsenal when i saw him in the world cup.

But we'll see what he does next season.

Yeah it's not a good sign when the video title says goals and assists but I'm seeing incomplete crosses, saves and shots off target. :lol:

Yes thats right, most strikers his age are playing in the reserves team, not starting in world cups.

That's because currently that's just their level they are in that place between first team and it reserves

He's not going to improve Liverpool he might one day, but its not much different than us paying 10mill for ox

No thats not the level Origi is at.

Them man are failing to score in lower league loans.

Origi made a good impression of himself at the biggest footballing event in the world and already leads the line for Belgium.

There is a difference.

Yeah its like playing 10m for Ox, which was a bloody good deal.

Origi made a good impression of himself at the biggest footballing event in the world and already leads the line for Belgium.

There is a difference.

That's why they are not the first team yet,I would like but honestly the real is none will make it at there clubs

When ox came that's the level he was at too

Dunno why you're pinging hope to this, yout signing is a yout signing

Not that different most clubs make about 5-6 of these a year

There is a difference.

That's why they are not the first team yet,I would like but honestly the real is none will make it at there clubs

When ox came that's the level he was at too

Dunno why you're pinging hope to this, yout signing is a yout signing

Not that different most clubs make about 5-6 of these a year

I'm not pinning my hope on him..

Still need an established striker, just arguing against the people who at 20 already castigating him as shite.

I'm not pinning my hope on him..

Still need an established striker, just arguing against the people who at 20 already castigating him as shite.

correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you saying he's better than Lukaku?

cause atm Lukaku > Origi

Lukaku is a donkey.

Origi has the same physical attributes, and is even more mobile and much better technically.

Hence why the Belgium manager chose to go with him instead of Lukaku when Benteke was out.

Much higher ceiling imo.

And even then i still think Lukaku can be a pretty good striker.

True but best believe if u are over 6ft 2 and upfront

Everyone is going to kick the long ball 9/10 to relieve pressure in a game situation

Reminds me of this team i was playing with and our cb's were short as f*ck and we had peter crouch reincarnated on the wing. sh*t used to frustrate me as we always lost due to set pieces

Only on shit teams

Good teams play football

yeah my team was terrible

Our best baller was chinese

?????????

Guys ride for these dead young ballers like this isnt the era most players peak before 24

Guys ride for these dead young ballers like this isnt the era most players peak before 24

Is it?

Special special players have always peaked early

Messi, R9, Pele, Maradona were already arguably the best players in the world by 20.

And you always had the Owens, Fowlers, Raul, who were instinctive finishers and scoring 20+ goals from 18 onwards.

But the vast majority of players don't peak at 20, the age Origi is.

Theres 4 years between 20 and 24.

Its the blindness for Liverpool

Not really, already said if Origi went Arsenal i would still rate him.

I would ride for any young baller i rate, like i said same thing with Barkley or Januzaj or Marcus Edwards.

Just because Liverpool have went out and got a couple players who fit the profile of potentially world class players, doesn't mean i would blindly argue for a youngster if i didn't rate him just because he plays for my club.

Coutinho Sterling Can Ibe players i rate yes, but look at their profiles, they'v been tipped as the next big thing long before they came to my club.

No i said most players in this era peak before 24

Meaning they wont be better past 24

So no point riding for potential at 20

But there is 4 huge years between 20 and 24.

Most strikers peak before 27 full stop.

But hardly any peak at 20, so i think its you whos got the wrong end of the stick here.

If he was 23, 24 and putting up the stats he did my opinion would be different but he isn't, he was/is 19,20.

Ronaldo scored 47 in 49 at 20.

Messi was already the bpitw

Pele was 2nd top goal scorer in world cup by 17, let alone 20.

They all could go to have better seasons, but they were already top 2 players in the world by that age is what i mean.