Question Time Election Leaders Special - BBC1 8PM

User

Tenner Thun doesn't even vote.

Why you mad pmsl

You can still change your mind and not vote for a pro war and pro establishment Party

If UKIP are so anti-war why do they want to increase spending on defence?

Just because somebody disagreed with iraq doesn't make them anti-war. (Ed was also against the invasion of iraq btw)

Why you mad pmsl

You can still change your mind and not vote for a pro war and pro establishment Party

Just because somebody disagreed with iraq doesn't make them anti-war. (Ed was also against the invasion of iraq btw)

Ed agreed with intervention in Afghanistan and Libya, Farage did not, Ed had blood on his hands

Increasing defence is not pro war, stop reaching

The person you will vote for is likely pro war unless your voting green or UKIP

Reaching :rofl:

Tell me what justifies and pays for increased defence spending?

Why you mad pmsl

Did u watch the show last night?

He answered this exact question

If u think about it properly I'm sure u could answer it urself

U need an insurance policy, especially with global tensions being as they are, mainly due to 'the allies' intervention in the Middle East and North Africa and the EUs insistence on adopting the Ukraine into the EU and NATO, forcing a paranoid Russia's hand into 'giving it loads'

Maybe it's the WW1 podcast I've been listening to but sh*t can get real real quick and we'll obliged to get involved due to various treaties ie NATO

War might not always jus be us invading countries far far away, u need defence, it seems unlikely cos we've grew up in a generation of (relative) peace, but so have generations before us 

What u got against ukip bra

Just the kind of idiots u have in ur mind that'll vote for them? Which they will, but there's plenty that ain't idiots too

What's ur vested interest

Ur normally neutral on everything on here, I figured u jus spoke ur various minds on troll accounts

Did Farage agree to go to them wars, nah, so how is he pro war, I'm guessing your labour, the party who is pro war and you vote them in too so you got blood on your hands

You think because he increases defence he is pro war pmsl

Stop it now, your looking desperate

Reaching :rofl:

Tell me what justifies and pays for increased defence spending?

foreign aid for one

farage defended this by pointing out the neo-colonialism the EU has over africa and the resulting huge barriers to trade we have with them

foreign aid often goes to the wrong hands as is well known

what other politician dares to speak so blatantly honestly

i urge everyone readin this fred to watch the show from last night, it's on iplayer

u will struggle to disagree with anything

make up ur own minds

stop being scared

listen to the other top 3 talking, u kno u don't believe a word of it

I'm gobsmacked how anyone who is not upper class would vote for the top 3

They serve the top tier of society and do little for the middle and lower classes

They have always been this way and will Never change

You all moan at they evils these people have done in the past but you vote them in ffs, you deserve what you get tbh

Nieves

ur phone auto corrected never to Nieves

that means u typed that in a few times before

either its a surname of some1 u kno or is it this band bro

that's some pretty beautiful music bro

i'm gonna do drugs to that later

Why you mad pmsl

U need an insurance policy, especially with global tensions being as they are, mainly due to 'the allies' intervention in the Middle East and North Africa and the EUs insistence on adopting the Ukraine into the EU and NATO, forcing a paranoid Russia's hand into 'giving it loads'

Maybe it's the WW1 podcast I've been listening to but sh*t can get real real quick and we'll obliged to get involved due to various treaties ie NATO

War might not always jus be us invading countries far far away, u need defence, it seems unlikely cos we've grew up in a generation of (relative) peace, but so have generations before us 

Just the kind of idiots u have in ur mind that'll vote for them? Which they will, but there's plenty that ain't idiots too

Ur normally neutral on everything on here, I figured u jus spoke ur various minds on troll accounts

this is how you reply to a question thun.

I didnt watch it last night.

None of that makes UKIP anti-war does it? 

Im just bored of thuns broken record rhetoric he continues to spout in this topic with no actual reasonings. All he provides is all hindsight comments which just shows his naivety.

If UKIP had power does he really think they wouldn't be getting involved with world issues when the pressure from allies comes tumbling in. Its easy to take a good moral stance when you have no responsibilities.

(much like alot of the UKIP manifesto, on general issues it says what the general public want to hear for some quick point scoring which in their current position they can afford to do because they have very little to loose and will never be in the position to come through with them promises - and i am highly doubtful if they did get into power they could deliver their manifesto after achieving/attempting their main aims in regards to the EU & immigration...)

Why you mad pmsl

this is how you reply to a question thun.

I didnt watch it last night.

None of that makes UKIP anti-war does it?

Im just bored of thuns broken record rhetoric he continues to spout in this topic with no actual reasonings. All he provides is all hindsight comments which just shows his naivety.

If UKIP had power does he really think they wouldn't be getting involved with world issues when the pressure from allies comes tumbling in. Its easy to take a good moral stance when you have no responsibilities.

(much like alot of the UKIP manifesto, on general issues it says what the general public want to hear for some quick point scoring which in their current position they can afford to do because they have very little to loose and will never be in the position to come through with them promises - and i am highly doubtful if they did get into power they could deliver their manifesto after achieving/attempting their main aims in regards to the EU & immigration...)

Pmsl this coming from the guy who only does lol's and trolls from different accounts

This is the longest post you have ever done, congrats

Thun if you didn't have aspergers I would tell you to go read your post history to catch some lols,

instead you can go read locals and copy some valid opinions to run with, your anti war anti establishment line will wear thin soon (i see you dropped the drug legalisation one after i pulled you up, well done)

I see your type a festival hippy lefty who thinks we should downgrade our lifestyle to suit 3rd world status

Your contribution is minimal on here, always has been

You always resort to insults when your get mad, next you will be banning me for 6 months and the cycle continues

Good one mate.

Well done for posting an opinion though (although its the same one you have used on various users, multiple times when they laugh at you)

Have no fear for atomic energy. Cause none of them can stop the time.

/

You lot should check out how UKIP's view on defence has evolved over time. :lol:

You all moan at they evils these people have done in the past but you vote them in ffs, you deserve what you get tbh

Aint lying.

Nieves

ur phone auto corrected never to Nieves

that means u typed that in a few times before

either its a surname of some1 u kno or is it this band bro

that's some pretty beautiful music bro

i'm gonna do drugs to that later

I don't remember typing Nieves before lol

I will check out that band though

it's confirmed

thun is a female violinist

/

carlos i'm sick of ur riddles

r u telling me to build a nuclear bunker

cos i will do that if u say so

we can go 2s

i've got loads of chicken noodle soup in my cupboards i hate that shit u can have it

/

will reply to faze when have time

Have no fear for atomic energy. Cause none of them can stop the time.

/

You lot should check out how UKIP's view on defence has evolved over time. :lol:

How long ago was it when they wanted to buy more nukes and basically double spending?

I agree with faze that ukip are playing the safe option by telling the public what they want to hear knowing full well they will never have to deliver on those promises.

Just like me promising to donate half my lottery winnings to you guys on vip2 knowing full well i never will play the lottery ever

I agree with faze that ukip are playing the safe option by telling the public what they want to hear knowing full well they will never have to deliver on those promises.

Just like me promising to donate half my lottery winnings to you guys on vip2 knowing full well i never will play the lottery ever

Ain't that what labour and cons have done always but worse

Your happy to vote for them though even though they cater more for the upper class

and if they did somehow manage to get into power them 'good' policies would soon be put on the back burner/scrapped while the all out attack on immigrants and the eu would take centre stage and all priority. Shit would hit the fan.

Of course labour and tories cater to the people who fund there parties and the big companies who can deliver jobs and or money to the country in turn winning them votes and keeping them in power

Democracy has major flaws

and if they did somehow manage to get into power them 'good' policies would soon be put on the back burner/scrapped while the all out attack on immigrants and the eu would take centre stage and all priority. sh*t would hit the fan.

No

You have it in your head like they are going to round up immigrants and put them in camps

Scare mongering media hype to the fullest