BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

45 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Brussels Gossip May called it.

If the stories are to be believed though how could anyone British not be on the side of May. No1: She's copping stick from the Lib Dems and Labour etc, claiming she is using peoples lives as a bargaining chip, yet it's her who asked for an early agreement for EU and British Nationals to be able to stay in their current countries and the EU have refused it. No2: They are trying to make us pay a £50 Billion 'Divorce Settlement' for something we will no longer be part of when the reality apparently is that they will owe us money for our assets inside the EU instead.

Another good thread based on the one above

So much political stunting going on. 

Since may called the election, I have stood by the notion that deep down she wants out as prime minister come June 8. This brexit as been more complex than she anticipated.

FA posting Pro EU garbage like he agrees with it. Not exactly sure what you expect from the EU besides negative and tough comments against us during a negotiation period. Dealing with people who have just had part of their dream destroyed. Merkel just like Hitler has failed to dominate and control all of Europe, and now the poor woman is gonna have to dig deeper into German pockets without the British Cash Cow donating to their cause.

13 hours ago, Afroman said:

So much political stunting going on. 

Since may called the election, I have stood by the notion that deep down she wants out as prime minister come June 8. This brexit as been more complex than she anticipated.

i honestly think she's been put on a glass cliff

the brexit ting IMO seemed d*ck measuring from Tory boys that turned out far different than they expected. Boris wasnt ready to be PM, he would have won that tory election easy IMO as the main leaver, Michael Gove deliberately fucked his own shit up, then Leadsom came out of nowhere into the race and then suddenly insulted May randomly and dropped out of the race when it was just her and May. pretty sure May didnt do much apart from being nominated, now she's left to deal with all this shit while Cameron is building sheds to write his memoirs and Osborne now a paper editor.

I feel like she was set up to fail, all she does is quote soundbites, wont do debates etc 

19 hours ago, Gambino said:

FA posting Pro EU garbage like he agrees with it. Not exactly sure what you expect from the EU besides negative and tough comments against us during a negotiation period. Dealing with people who have just had part of their dream destroyed. Merkel just like Hitler has failed to dominate and control all of Europe, and now the poor woman is gonna have to dig deeper into German pockets without the British Cash Cow donating to their cause.

them two threads were from an economist journo and a ft journo actually analysing the situation you dope

next time I'll post a 140 character summery from an daily express journalist for your retarded arse that will suit your delusions better.

I don't give a fuck where them threads were from. Talking about you posting it as your reply as if you agree that the British are deluded for negotiating hard with them to get the better deal FOR US. Like you actually believe we should roll over when they say roll over and hand over £50 Billion for something we will no longer be part of. Cucked.

you don't even know what the 'better deal' is you fucking idiot ?

The fact you are trying to dismiss analysis of the leaks as 'pro-eu' garbage is just another example of you not knowing what the fuck you are talking about. Try and actually read them and understand what they  are saying about the situation and your small brain might actually thank you.

Nobody is saying we should roll over you imbecile, I can see the comment about deluded brexiters hit a nerve... I wonder why, it's about the only thing you understand ?

Nothing actually rings more true about this whole shambles.

• Upvote 1

I know what the better deal IS NOT though, and that's saying yea soz about Brexit, here is your £50 Billion and you can have freedom of movement and control just like you did before we chose to leave. Idiot.

Yea forgive me for lacking confidence in financial centers and money men, it's just that they told me all hell would break loose and it would be doom, gloom, recessions and World War 3 if we voted Brexit and well, it didn't happen and they had to apologies and say they got it wrong. Understand?

You want us to roll over, that's why you sit there backing the EU and deluded parties like Labour at any chance you get, why you not bigging up Diane Abbots antics in the other thread? LMAO. Quiet as a fucking church mouse when your own camps making clowns out of themselves and their supporters.

• Downvote 4

11 minutes ago, Afroman said:

They are still in negotiations. How can you say all that was predicted hasn't happened. We haven't even departed yet?

Where are these apologies that were made?

:rofl:

the lad doesn't even understand what is going on.

5 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

I really don't understand what Brexiters will get from leaving the EU.

What laws do we lose and what do we gain?

They think there will be no more immigration and Britain will be 'great again'

And in regards to the laws, The great repeal bill will transfer all the Eu laws in to uk laws and then certain ones will be scrapped or modified later down the line. Probably won't be much changes

20 minutes ago, Afroman said:

They are still in negotiations. How can you say all that was predicted hasn't happened. We haven't even departed yet?

Where are these apologies that were made?

The Brexit vote has already happened, it's past tense. The negative comments and doom and gloom were made based on if people chose to quit the EU, ( Trying to scare people into submission ) they said we would hit a recession etc etc. Mark Carney has since had to eat humble pie on that. And he's already said Brexit is no longer the biggest risk to Britains Financial stability, been analysis elsewhere that the UK will thrive outside the EU, Those kinda analysis FA doesn't wanna be posting on here.

• Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

I really don't understand what Brexiters will get from leaving the EU.

What laws do we lose and what do we gain?

I'm afraid upon leaving the EU we will no longer be contributing to the wages of people who sit around categorizing what shape makes a sub standard Banana to be sold in supermarkets. Gutting I know.

Please post this analysis

Ta.

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

I'm afraid upon leaving the EU we will no longer be contributing to the wages of people who sit around categorizing what shape makes a sub standard Banana to be sold in supermarkets. Gutting I know.

Man still out here quoting daily mail propaganda you know :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Gambino said:

That is a lie as you can buy deformed bananas in supermarkets.... maybe humans prefer the stereotypical shape?....

24 minutes ago, FA23 said:

They think there will be no more immigration and Britain will be 'great again'

And in regards to the laws, The great repeal bill will transfer all the Eu laws in to uk laws and then certain ones will be scrapped or modified later down the line. Probably won't be much changes

The laws will be changed to suit the corporations in America  (shit workers rights)? 

How can immigration stop if there is a skill shortage in multiple industries?

What immigrants will be calmed down?

Should the brits living abroad be returned to the UK, especially the retired as they really don't contribute as much as they claim?....

• Upvote 1

Hilarious isn't it..... And yet 100% true. What about Vacuum cleaners? James Dyson complaining about the rules the EU put into place to stop more powerful Vacuum Cleaners, which he said was to favor German businesses over his. Nevermind James luckily the majority are not cucked like FA.

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

That is a lie as you can buy deformed bananas in supermarkets.... maybe humans prefer the stereotypical shape?....

Who said they didn't sell them in Supermarkets. I said they sit around making rules upon which is a substandard. 

You do realise wonky vegetable and fruit doesn't taste or have less value than any other fruit and veg right? 

Straight & bendy are not banned by the EU. Commission Regulation 2257/94 identifies certain restrictions for fruits that producers have to conform to in order to sell their produce within the EU. The regulation states that bananas must be "free from malformation or abnormal curvature." 

Class 1 bananas can have "slight defects of shape" and Class 2 bananas full-on "defects of shape".

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

Hilarious isn't it..... And yet 100% true. What about Vacuum cleaners? James Dyson complaining about the rules the EU put into place to stop more powerful Vacuum Cleaners, which he said was to favor German businesses over his. Nevermind James luckily the majority are not cucked like FA.

But doesn't he avoid British jobs by building in China?.... If he has the best engineers then he could push the cyclone vacuums (which he makes money from other manufacturers) and improve the technology, no?

• Upvote 1

Oh and nobody said Immigration would stop. They voted to control it and not allow freedom of movement to anyone. BIG DIFFERENCE which Antifa boys like FA don't wanna aknowledge.

Excluding a small number of Romanians, what is your problem with free movement of people?