President Donald Trump Thread

Seydou

Just now, Supermalt said:

There's no moral high ground when you say your life is progressive with friends and family etc. but then you don't mind supporting regressive policies and a climate that would make their lives worse off.

That is an opinion though right? I'm selfish in the sense that I wish to live in a civilized peaceful society with a decent standard of living and I am admittedly not so adept at accepting change, especially when that change seems to result in things getting worse. I'm not sure what you think my regressive policies are that I back, I assume you are talking Brexit or?

1 minute ago, Kuffir said:

@Gambino

do they know how u feel or not

are u around them often or not

two simple questions that would answer ALOT

I gave you a few lines answering your exact question when you asked it the first time. As I said, don't be a lazy c*nt and go read it. I'm not typing it out again, I noticed you guys do this often.

23 hours ago, Gambino said:

Are you still reaching on the subject of whether I associate outside of my race really lol. You are getting a bit weird now.

They are my family and friends, they live next to me, I'd pretty much seen them every day of my life growing up, some are uncles, some are cousins around my age, they have kids who had been around me constantly. My views are open and not racist so why would they have any problem with them, I air them to them, I air them via social media which they can all see. What exactly do you expect them to feel about their family member condemning all hate groups exactly? Explain that to me, are you genuinely sat there hoping they are as one sided and biased as you? Naw mate, they have grown up with white family and friends too. It seems more likely to me it is you who has one ethnicity in your family and you who doesn;t particularly involve yourself with anyone who doesn't share your skin tone or feelings. 

ite i didnt see this still

i doubt it but i cant prove any different

and the only reason i doubt it is because from what you type on here it doesn't add up

again lol @ u thinking anyone but urself on here is prejudiced

Well I can tell you not to doubt it because it's a fact. Not a single person on this forum can tell me they have seen or heard me speaking anything racist, only thing you can do is tell me I didn't share your opinion or support the same political leaders as you, and if you think that justified calling me a suspected white supremacist then you need your heads testing.

@Driftit's not about him, he serves as a good case example. Of how impossible it is to reach level playing field in this system, these are type of folk you cannot break bread with. Despite the glaring issues at hand and all receipts spanning 1000's of years.

Which proves black people have to unite more than ever, in these times.

Trump has been good for exposing true colours of people and now, maybe can see who you do and don't build with. If you want to call that draining the swamp, he sure is exposing the shitty cretins now crawling out feeling brave to chat shit.

You couldn't break bread with me because you sit at home thinking white people are responsible for all the evils in the world. I only hope you surround yourself with more relaxed people who can change your mind... Which brings me back to that question, any chance of getting an answer? :rofl:

14 minutes ago, Gambino said:

You couldn't break bread with me because you sit at home thinking white people are responsible for all the evils in the world. I

Not all but at least we'll over halff the last 1000 years of evil, including 2 world wars, the crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the trans Atlantic slave trade, and European American imperialist wars, to name a few. Your closest rivals are the Arabs who are also hellbent on world destruction. If all  of you were to drop dead right now, we'd be at peace for another 1000 years. 

2 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Fact you think Africa was all just tribes, tells us this convo will not go far

I chose to mention what I do know, not going to talk about shit I don't know. I do know a lot of Tribes existed in Africa, I don't know the ins and outs of any great civilizations there, advanced countries etc besides maybe Ethiopia and Egypt, and Egyptians were more European than African. By all means feel free to tell me about them because I do like history, and whilst your at it tell me do you think it was all bliss and peaceful before the White man arrived?

8 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I chose to mention what I do know, not going to talk about shit I don't know. I do know a lot of Tribes existed in Africa, I don't know the ins and outs of any great civilizations there, advanced countries etc besides maybe Ethiopia and Egypt, and Egyptians were more European than African. By all means feel free to tell me about them because I do like history, and whilst your at it tell me do you think it was all bliss and peaceful before the White man arrived?

Yup, very blissful and peaceful. In fact so peaceful and nice we were still hunting with spears. 

Then the devil came because he needed help to build this New World that he found. Then he divided, conquered and sold off many slaves.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

Props for recognizing not all, I'm aware of the wars throughout history.

Your ending comment is comical however. You couldn't even muster up peace between gangs in your local neighborhoods let alone world peace.

Exactly yes...... A man talking like if White and Arab people disappeared suddenly everyone in the world would be overcome with peace.

it would b more peaceful than it currently is. im only addressing your failure to realise that your statement which you thought was an exaggeration about white people being responsible for half the world's evil is actually not and is fact.. yet the same people take the most moral high ground today in describing others as evil. 

that eurocentric nonsense at play there. The temples of Giza are full of images of hog roast and pies

I never asked you that though. I'm not here to debate how fucked up Colonialism was for Africa or debate how wars or conquests by white men have caused problems in this world.

I asked did you believe there was total peace and no troubles on the continent until White men came around and created all evil. I know it sounds stupid but that's basically what VTec etc are talking.

2 minutes ago, VENOM said:

that eurocentric nonsense at play there. 

Nope actually, it was in the news a short while back but I noticed nobody posted it on here. Scientists have been working on the DNA from Mummies and found they were more closely linked to Europeans. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

3 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Nope actually, it was in the news a short while back but I noticed nobody posted it on here. Scientists have been working on the DNA from Mummies and found they shared they were more closely linked to Europeans. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

and in the same article

yet again from a northern European or North American perspective –

says it all. why isnt there nubianologists? Aztecologists.. cos theres no way to infiltrate with lies and deceit. you cant create an era where the people there are stiill dark and very african/ south american. once again in the whole Egypt thing who is at play here with lies and false claims? Europeans and Arabs/