Orignal brits were black

Supermalt

51 minutes ago, Admin. said:

no you said some stuff about industrial revolution which i ignored, plus that was a discussion on religion.

too many things to mention, just modern day would be, the internet, radio, microwaves, jet engines, cameras....

how about this one

image.png

Life before these was a fuckin nightmare

Bloody rage

Makes me so angry women had to use this shit and even now the lack if access some people have to the right products

hoobelt.jpg

1 hour ago, Admin. said:

no you said some stuff about industrial revolution which i ignored, plus that was a discussion on religion.

too many things to mention, just modern day would be, the internet, radio, microwaves, jet engines, cameras....

how about this one

image.png

The industrial revolution point I made was relevant tho. If u really believe and have spent time thinking this thru u can easily break what led u to the conclusion

War or competition?

When Russia and US were competing for space technology, shit was advancing. 

War brings about death and poverty. War is as useful depending on which side you're on. History has shown civilisation that advanced greatly during peaceful times.

Think about how much knowledge and technology was lost cause of looting and war.

I wouldn't say only war. Bright minds drive it by their will to discover too. Both points seem valid, military tech and battles for resources have helped advancements, but it shouldn't necessarily have to be that way. We possibly could of been more advanced if the world was united, certain civilizations hadn't fallen or been destroyed, but that isn't the case.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Seydou said:

War or competition?

When Russia and US were competing for space technology, shit was advancing. 

War brings about death and poverty. War is as useful depending on which side you're on. History has shown civilisation that advanced greatly during peaceful times.

Think about how much knowledge and technology was lost cause of looting and war.

erm, they were "competing" in preparation for a potential war against each other and still are.

war will generally be the human default because we fear what we dont understand or know in each other, 

1 hour ago, dub said:

Is anyone that surprised at the news?

I thought we were taught from early that everyone was dark skinned and then eventually lost the melanin appropriately depending on the amount of sun that was provided

To quote someone on the news "we were surprised to find he was THIS dark"