18th Birthday

PopT

i say this cos im soon gonna turn 18 i have just moved ends aient made no friends yet an i was planning to do something special
make a myspace account and throw a party online, would be sick fam.. that way we can all be there.

Went to Cirque. It was sh*t. Left and went to Equinox. Wasn't that good, but it was better than Cirque. Didn't really enjoy it. I'm not hype on going out on birthdays. Going out on Saturday though for my birthday on the 3rd of June. If it flops, I'm never going out for my birthday again. To a rave anyways.

Guest Silver Surfer
Went Limelights lolYou youngers wont know what that is
oh sh*tthats what i done for my 18th still... went limelights then went end clubyou must be in ur mid 20's?
Yep,

Lucky bastards.I was locked up on my 18th. All I got were a bunch of cards through the post, not even a visit.

my bday soon...aint lookin to do nutin special...numbers r n e fin to me il only do sutin spectacular when i got money...i aint gona go all out on a random bday because every1 else int he world thinks i shudi dont drink or smoke n nothing else changes for me when im 18 so theres no need to go all outmite go london tho...

Went Limelights lolYou youngers wont know what that is
oh sh*tthats what i done for my 18th still... went limelights then went end clubyou must be in ur mid 20's?
Yep,
so you must of been other clubs i.e equinox, gas club, capital club, that paris club or whatever it is called lol hypodrome.

went strippub(yes pub)got drunk leagallyblazedlinked the (ex)wifegood daylooking to take my cousin strip pub this yearstart the summer sick
queen ann init???
dun knowwas quite ayt stillhavent been since but my cousin turning 18 the start of summer is a good enuff reason

went strippub(yes pub)got drunk leagallyblazedlinked the (ex)wifegood daylooking to take my cousin strip pub this yearstart the summer sick
queen ann init???
dun knowwas quite shite
never been b4 but heard bare crazy storys bout the place from m8s. isit tru that it is owned by the mom of that rapist guy from red dwarf and robot wars?