Name a player who can Pass the ball as good as Paul Scholes

Platinum TW@

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it's all about the range.Long range Alonso >>>I've never seen Fab hit a 55-60 yard ball, but thats cos of the style of his team, don't mean he can't do it.Scholes can do both.

huddlestones worth a shout his long balls are deeply accurate but he doesnt have the short balls in his locker yet
Huddlestones passing is sick cos he can hit it the ball in a vareity of different ways.On the volley, moving or a dead ball he can spray it with pinpoint accuracy.

Guest Mickey Kane
Yeh it's all about the range.Long range Alonso >>>I've never seen Fab hit a 55-60 yard ball, but thats cos of the style of his team, don't mean he can't do it.Scholes can do both.
huddlestones worth a shout his long balls are deeply accurate but he doesnt have the short balls in his locker yet
Huddlestones passing is sick cos he can hit it the ball in a vareity of different ways.On the volley, moving or a dead ball he can spray it with pinpoint accuracy.
Watch Arsenal's CL ties a lil' more...

also what makes scholes good is the speed in which he does thingsone touch controlthen pingin the blink of an eyei hear iceberg say that in spain theres like 50 diegos who dow hat scholes does nd thats truebut put them in the heat of a premiership match at 100 mph nfd they couldnt cope

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Yea scholes does have it all. (well except pace)2 weeks ago people were calling for him to never start again (despite him being the best player in the first leg)Now everyoens on his d*ck again..

Yea scholes does have it all. (well except pace)2 weeks ago people were calling for him to never start again (despite him being the best player in the first leg)Now everyoens on his d*ck again..
Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Thought I was the only one who noticed.
anyone callin for scholes to be dropped from the big games e.g barcais a fool