The Worst Day Of Summer Has Arrived!!

A Bit Better

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

I'm worried this down pour and then the heat tomorrow will only add to our strifeSurely this pests are more suited to hot and humid conditions*comtemplates pulling a sickie*

dammit, foiled by the .gif, there's no coming back from that.On topic, who knows about carrying rubble sacks on ur shoulder? Who knows about carrying wet rubble sacks on ur shoulder? Who knows about carrying wet rubble sacks with insects on them on ur shoulder? Who knows about getting insects from wet rubble sacks on ur shoulder in ur ear while ur carrying them? Horrible.

I had a wasps nest in my loft room behind the wall. Every single morning without fail, there would be a wasp or two bouncin and buzzin on the window tryna get out. Had to deal with their clarts every morning...so much i just got used to it.Called in a pest controller to kill the nest and all he done was fired in some white dust into the nest and next minute i see the queen bee covered in dust breeze out.The nest is still there actually behind the wall. I dont wanna clean it out cos i believe if i do, the tidyness of it may attract another nest.I've learnt not to panic around wasps no more. Thats how most people get stung or attack cos they instantly panic around them.

Guest Flat Ericó
They're dutty but where are they the rest of the year?Do they just evolve from normal ants and practice their flying?Wasps are worse though
prob train for the rest of the year on how to piss me off'aim for the eyes'

I've learnt not to panic around wasps no more. Thats how most people get stung or attack cos they instantly panic around them.
I hate when people chat these lies. I was minding my own business and this f*cker flies into my ear! Obviously I waved my hand as an automatic reaction. c*nt disappears then comes back 30 seconds later to sting me on the neck and then f*cks off again.

I had a wasps nest in my loft room behind the wall. Every single morning without fail, there would be a wasp or two bouncin and buzzin on the window tryna get out. Had to deal with their clarts every morning...so much i just got used to it.Called in a pest controller to kill the nest and all he done was fired in some white dust into the nest and next minute i see the queen bee covered in dust breeze out.The nest is still there actually behind the wall. I dont wanna clean it out cos i believe if i do, the tidyness of it may attract another nest.I've learnt not to panic around wasps no more. Thats how most people get stung or attack cos they instantly panic around them.
always been of the opinion this only applies to bees. wasps on the other hand will sting u for no reason.

Guest Parrist 2.0
I've learnt not to panic around wasps no more. Thats how most people get stung or attack cos they instantly panic around them.
I hate when people chat these lies. I was minding my own business and this f*cker flies into my ear! Obviously I waved my hand as an automatic reaction. c*nt disappears then comes back 30 seconds later to sting me on the neck and then f*cks off again.
Lol @ it coming back 30 seconds later.It flew off and thought "Hold on, did my man try flick me away like I'm any flying ant? Nah stay there fam"Stung your neck and flew off like "Right in the neck b, say nuttin."

always been of the opinion this only applies to bees. wasps on the other hand will sting u for no reason.
c/swas walkin the other day, and then a wasp came and stung me on the back of my neck for no reasoni didn't even no it was there, so i knw i didn't provoke sh*t i was so offended; the sh*t had to have been personnal cuz i didnt do anything i crushed it in retaliation

lol It just dont like you.Me never being stung by a wasp in my life>>>>

Guest Esquilax
The Almighty is beating dem drums tonight bwoy
im lucky i dont have epilespsy cuz the amount of flashes ive seen this eveningcome like the premiere of half blood prince

Lol @ it coming back 30 seconds later.It flew off and thought "Hold on, did my man try flick me away like I'm any flying ant? Nah stay there fam"Stung your neck and flew off like "Right in the neck b, say nuttin."
LMAO.

LMAO.

Yeah I was doing the usual moth patrol in my room the other night, everything was all clear, nothing suspcious. Then all of a sudden a wasp flew into my room at like 1 am like it had its sleeping habits f*cked up or something. Had to draw for the wasp/fly killer and watched it choke to death flinging its little hands and feet all over the place. Scooped that bitch up in a pringle tube and threw it out. Job done tbh.

LMAO.
/bang bang never been stung by a bee or wasp gang

Guest Lemons
LMAO.