Sending texts to the wrong person accidently

Guest Parrist 2.0

LOLthats how me and one guy dont talk anymore*put fone down*bredrin:who was that?me: some guy I know. guys fully moist. Proper on lock his girl controls him quite a bitbredrin:them onesme:trust dont even like the guy still them beg friends there I only talk to him cos he is a close friend of one of my friends Tutu20mins later look at the phone for time and I see the convo is still runningI then say 'hello' to see if they are on the lineGuy:go f*ck yourself you waste of human fleshThe way I wanted the ground to swallow me. turnt the phone offthis happened with my mum as well but I wasnt cussing her but lying to her and telling her I was at home with my brother when I was out with my girl. Got slapped still

LOLthats how me and one guy dont talk anymore*put fone down*bredrin:who was that?me: some guy I know. guys fully moist. Proper on lock his girl controls him quite a bitbredrin:them onesme:trust dont even like the guy still them beg friends there I only talk to him cos he is a close friend of one of my friends Tutu20mins later look at the phone for time and I see the convo is still runningI then say 'hello' to see if they are on the lineGuy:go f*ck yourself you waste of human fleshThe way I wanted the ground to swallow me
:rofl: guy must have been pissssseeeeed

LOLthats how me and one guy dont talk anymore*put fone down*bredrin:who was that?me: some guy I know. guys fully moist. Proper on lock his girl controls him quite a bitbredrin:them onesme:trust dont even like the guy still them beg friends there I only talk to him cos he is a close friend of one of my friends Tutu20mins later look at the phone for time and I see the convo is still runningI then say 'hello' to see if they are on the lineGuy:go f*ck yourself you waste of human fleshThe way I wanted the ground to swallow me. turnt the phone offthis happened with my mum as well but I wasnt cussing her but lying to her and telling her I was at home with my brother when I was out with my girl. Got slapped still
KNFIASPFAPFERWERWRWFINISHED. :lol:

LOLthats how me and one guy dont talk anymore*put fone down*bredrin:who was that?me: some guy I know. guys fully moist. Proper on lock his girl controls him quite a bitbredrin:them onesme:trust dont even like the guy still them beg friends there I only talk to him cos he is a close friend of one of my friends Tutu20mins later look at the phone for time and I see the convo is still runningI then say 'hello' to see if they are on the lineGuy:go f*ck yourself you waste of human fleshThe way I wanted the ground to swallow me
:ghost::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really likely to happen with the phones now a days but i remember i done it with one of my main links back in the day, text was meant for another girl.Clocked as soon as i pressed sent, was pressing cancel then i took out the battery and it still sent.The panic was a lot.
Exactly what I did. Had to do some next diplomacy sh*t to rebuild the bridges.

:ghost::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lolwaste of human flesh u knojeeze

Done it once cant remember what it was about, i seem to have a habit of not hanging up the phone properly and proceeding to talk whilst the person on the line can still hear.
my friend done this once, she was like "what a c*nt, some top loser blah blah blah," looked at the fone now the call is still connected lol.