This guy...

Captain Planet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dads a c*nt too, guy was no where to be seen for about 17/18 year, some here and there guy at best.... he was money makin with my uncle, i mean hard aswell im talking hundred thousands here, did't give my mom sheet, never got any bday cards, xmas cards anything, occasionally phone call every 8 months or so (if lucky). now the guys broke tryin to pick his life up, wants to know me.. no thanksnow that theirs no nappies to change and the akward years are out the way, he wants to know when im the finished article.seriously i thought to myself am i gonna think i wish i spent more time with him in the end, and i thought he'd be lucky if i turned up to his funeral, actually wouldn't give a f*ck, any negro on road he isc/s the bit about white dads

Guest Parrist 2.0

Nuccas have fathers that they haven't seen since coming out of their mums poontang and this nucca is complaining about his father because they don't get along like his mate Phillip and his father do.

don't rate the guy not 1 bit. 1st of all he cursed me for lifeand i have not lived with him since i was like 5. he gets in contact every 4-6 months or so. i don't know the exact story or reasons why i never see the guy n the whole ting seems cloudy cos my mum has told me her side but then my older sis keeps revealing little details to me every so often. end of the day i cant rate the guy at all cos my mum has sacrificed everything n supported 4 children whilst this man has only had himself to support not paying any child support or paying for anything but his own well being and yet STILL has not made sh*t of himself.humungous SMH

FAO Guys calling me ungrateful, there is obviously more to the situation mayne.Recall:

Not even, tray and TV thing these days, the family has declined into people who just live together.Dad needs to f*ck off for real, had to clart him on Sunday for tryna grips up my Mum.
And various other factors.

One time my mum went ghana and she told my dad to look after us, that waste nigga did sh*t, he cooked twice in the whole 5 weeks, his friend was the one cooking for us. The house was in a mess, could only jam in my room or go out.Dont talk to him now though, he tried it with my mum and we had beef. If he turnt up on my doorstep again I would spark him out, I think I hate him. Waitin for us to cross paths in the future so I can hospitalize him. Dads just cause needless angerim gnna b a good dad tho