Man United 2003-06 is back

Admin.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Da Costa deal dead in the water ?Watched him a couple times, obv mad young/inexperienced but he seems like a good option.Would have loved for us to have gone in for Gourcoff(sp) before he signed a new deal.
They were asking for too much money and Fergies on the crusade to take transfer fee's back to the 70'sI've seen him a couple of times aswell and he seems to have a bag of pace and looks like he's capable of playing in a number of different positions. I wouldn't mind us signing him
Can't really comment on Man Utd as I don't know their players like you fans but aren't you guys badly missing Hargreaves?I think you need a goal scorer in the RVN/Andy Cole mould.
Yes we are missing Hargreaves but he wouldn't really make much difference to the creativity of the team.Every team needs a reliable out an out goalscorerEven if you keep him on the bench an only use him when you have to but a lot of people are opposed to this as apparently when Ruud was in the team our play wasn't as attractiveso people are more interested in the more skillfull players with the great link up ability.(i'm not one of these fans) Our strikers barring Rooney or midfielders aren't good enough to really put fright into any defences. No body barring Valencia Evra and the Da silva twins really seems interested in running with the ball and taking a man on,
Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Gerrard, Fabregas, Ballack....
these are not realistic targets though are they?If they were i'd want to go for all of them barring Ballack and maybe Gerrard

Guest M12 Part 2

we need a strike duo that know each other and can work well together. its too late to buy 1 in and i know guys are gonna think im mad for this but its got to be macheda & welbeck. i would at least like to see them given the chance together.And people are wrong thinking we need a goalscorer. we just need a striker who's gonna stay up top, hold up the ball and look to get on the end of stuff. just an old fashioned striker. drogba is the ideal or an RVN but i think some1 on the same level as carlton cole or even heskey could do it for us. They wouldnt score but the ball would stick up top and rooney would have something to feed off. It's supposed to be michael owen but we dont have a striker who's eyes light up when the ball goes wide and is about to be fed into the box like RVN back in the day. every1 wants to overpass or score bangers from outside the area.the midfield's creativity is a problem but its not as pressing as the goals. if theres a good old fashioned striker i think carrick and co will be able to do enough

wait wait wait its not like berbs has gone sh*t all of a sudden the tactics and instructions he is recieving from sir alex are just ridiculas there not letting man play his game

Guest Cipher

Yeh if you take train make sure you get off at wigan north though, I accidentaly went to pembrington or something like that, next stop but nuff far awayf*ck wigan anyway, theres bare grass outside the stadium with dogshit coating itas if its some f*ck*ng field or something, stadium is nice though.

Guest M12 Part 2

why do u guys go to random away games up north? surely it would cost less and be easier for u to go to something like birmingham away, west ham away, portsmouth away etc.

why do u guys go to random away games up north? surely it would cost less and be easier for u to go to something like birmingham away, west ham away, portsmouth away etc.
Do you know how hard it is to get away tickets? I go to any aways I possibly can.Plus Im up north 90% of the year now anyway (and Im not a londoner)Applied for Tottenham away...£80.20 each ticket :/