Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

Faggots adopting kids

48 posts in this topic

this is sickening! This is gonna destroy family life and confuse so many kids. This will lead to designer babies being a fashion accessory for faggots! When my kids go school if any teacher try tell me kids homos are a way of life, it will be world war 3! If any faggot couple try kiss infront of my kids, it is world war 4.No long ting,how the f*ck can i be watching tv and the programmes promotion a faggot family and have the so called daughter can them both daddies? sh*t is nasty!

can't believe they ent sterilized u blacks yet

Whys this guy gettin over emotional.the sickening nature towards homo's in nothing new.

I dont thinks its disgusting as such because im sure they are some homo people out there who would make good parents, ... however, i do believe a child should not be brought up around faggotry from such an early age because then they may grow up thinking that is the normal way of life, also it could lead to them gettin bullied at school etci could write an essay about my views on this subject but nah...

LOL, from when parents shout that their kids are f*ck*ng retards in the middle of a supermarket (and the other levels of sh*t parenting that are existent) you can't really be judging that one set of parents is better than another.Also whilst I may disagree with the teaching of it in schools it is part of life, neither you are any anyone else can pretend to be blind to the facts of their being gay people in the world thats just silly. Makes me laugh when groups(religious/ethnic) will deny that there are any homosexuals amongst them.

can't believe they ent sterilized u blacks yet
Wow :lol:

that child was not produced by two males/femalesend f*ck*ng ofthere should be no question as to whether homosexual partners should be allowed to adopt as its not naturalbut then wheres the humanity in that!isn't each human entitled to fulfilling their natural desires (desire to mother/father or be mothered/fathered), and we all know there are homosexual couples in good situations where they could help raise unfortunate childrenbut reallywe all don't know sh*t about sh*tso really let sh*t be to sh*t and get on with sh*t

oman, so if you and your wife passed away and your children went with homos, you'd be cool yeah? You would let them teach your son about head technique and ask your daughter does she have a girlfriend or your son have a boyfriend?

50 yrs time its gnna be 'uncool' NOT to be gay.maybe even less than dat

there has never been a child produced via man & man or woman & woman. It is in nature that there is a male and female.Worms are an exception.

seems like blacks and people who follow religion (bar the church of engl.and due to their faggot happy ways) who are at the forfront of anti-gayness. Though some faggots are black, which they are waste.

so people are on this homo world order? Smh! From when everyone here wouldn't have a bar if their kids were gay then they know i'm right!

Im firmly against this + homosexualitythough I dont have a problem with them

It's almost as if they want it all. Marriage and all the same rights that come with it, now the right to adopt children. When you make certain life choices, you must accept that you cannot have everything. They are trying to have everything. It's not cool.They somehow feel they're entitled to everything, because of the shaky past that homosexuality has had regarding the law, they want everyone to give them things.REMINDS ME OF A CERTAIN *OTHER* SECT OF PEOPLE....THAT'S RIGHT, YOU BLACKS ARE AS GOOD AS THE GAYS!!No but in all seriousness, this adoption thing is not cricket.

Any kid who enters school with gay parents will never make it out alive

Any kid who enters school with gay parents will never make it out alive
Well round ere anyway, some faggot communities will bly it

so which one of them would you call Dad?feel sorry for the kids. Dad: son, one day you will find a nice guy (no homo)truely f*cked

in my opinionnot having children is one of the inherent consequences of being a gay

in my opinionnot having children is one of the inherent consequences of being a gay
AlieThese f*ckers want it allWheres thun?There must be some conspiracy of the governments creating gay genes as a means of population control?