Faggots adopting kids

Da Luv Doc

they dont even have to create gay genes they just have to promote this sh*t day and nightthey put homosexual discrimination on par with racial discriminationteach homo sex in schools, so confused adolescents swing the wrong wayu dnt have to be born gay to become a gay, there are a hell of a lot of fashion fags out there

Guest Triple XXX

this is one of them ones where i apply the "how would you feel if it was you" logicid b f*ckin pised if i was raise by 2 menn for that reason, im outalso like Smaddstar said nt havin children is one of the consequences of being gaybt then again certain straight fams f*ck up their kids n certain gays could make good parentsbt boy, i wouldnt want to b that child

Any kid who enters school with gay parents will never make it out alive
I doubt homos are gonna be sending their yutes to inner city schools like the ones some of us went to. Prolly some next middle class ones out the ends.I doubt battymen or rugmunchers can be any worse parents than some of the human trash I've seen, raising some f*ck*ng feral yutes.

I believe in some circumstances gay parents could raise a child well but society is not ready for it at all. I personally completely disagree with gays having the right to adopt as it just isn't natural! Kids will get bullied to a next level and gay people should not put any child through that. I have no problem with gay people that act normal although those camp freaky high pitched voice ones I actually think are mentally unstable (I'm not joking) that sh*t is f*ck*ng weird.

if im hone im not against gays adopting.its all that IVF stuff im not too keen on.cause i believe that being gay you lose the right (so to speak) to have your own biological children.but then some would argue they have as much righ as anyone (as long as there's two loving parents blah blah blah)

I doubt homos are gonna be sending their yutes to inner city schools like the ones some of us went to. Prolly some next middle class ones out the ends.I doubt battymen or rugmunchers can be any worse parents than some of the human trash I've seen, raising some f*ck*ng feral yutes.
Kids are cruel, the class of school does not change that fact

Not always a bad thing.I remember when I came over as a freshie in primary I held some taunts in class and caught up with them in playtime.Although I grew up a durts 3rd world country so actually....maybe your right when I think about it... :unsure:

Guest Triple XXX
Not always a bad thing.I remember when I came over as a freshie in primary I held some taunts in class and caught up with them in playtime.Although I grew up a durts 3rd world country so actually....maybe your right when I think about it... :unsure:
where did you come from?