Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Triple XXX

New Stryder and JLS

47 posts in this topic

bit too trance-ee and what does it sample swear ive heard it before?first i thought K.I.G made this tune till the JR ting kicked inboth tunes are alright doe dunno how JLS got to work with JR doe

bit too trance-ee and what does it sample swear ive heard it before?Samples 'You're not alone'

That bloody JLS tune is cack, the video offends me even more than the songThe person that styled that video is also some kind of demonK M TMT

Song's shite, but he's got another hit on his hands, so fair play to him.Sample:

lol, so grime/urban artists can only get to #1 now if they sample some emoish band? make that money while u can i guess but SMH still

FEATURE FEATURE FEATURES!..tinchy...I like this one tho..is formular stays working. Why not stick to it. ..U can tell they just mirrored ' break your hart' Taio cruz form appearance to song arrangement e.t.cJLS - no comments

lol, so grime/urban artists can only get to #1 now if they sample some emoish band? make that money while u can i guess but SMH still
PMSL @ getting confused between Euro-trance & Emo.That's like watching a DMX video & saying "I bloody hate this Country music".*Waits for all-caps "well, you're a white emo, you'd know" post from venom*

I dont know if its due to the similarity between the names BUT the Tinchy song sounds a bit like that Calvin Harri track I'm not alone at timesTinchy is such a porch monkey

PMSL @ getting confused between Euro-trance & Emo.That's like watching a DMX video & saying "I bloody hate this Country music".*Waits for all-caps "well, you're a white emo, you'd know" post from venom*
:lol::rofl::lol:

Song's shite, but he's got another hit on his hands, so fair play to him.Sample:
f*ck*ng hard.. use 2 love that tunestryders one is sh*t

:lol::rofl::lol:
:lol:

I thought you meant they were collaborating :lol:

tinchy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JLSswear there hasnt been a more moist boyband then JLS in years.

tinchy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JLSswear there hasnt been a more moist boyband then JLS in ever.

i dont even like JLS but was suprised they got JR to producesuprised Sean Kingston didnt have a feature

WELL YOUR'RE A WHITE EMO, WHO GIVES A f*ck..THEY ALL LOOK AND SOUND THE SAME TO ME. BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WOULD KNOW

stryders is decent.his formula is working

liked the original, dont like stryders version, like the video tho reminds me of 1 chick i used to link round canary wharf.

infact theres 1 bit where hes on the road her appartment block is and the asda carpark next to it, thats crossharbour.

stryders tune is alritei reckon he has another no1 on his hands

f*ck*ng hard.. use 2 love that tunestryders one is sh*t
c/s that

i dont even like JLS but was suprised they got JR to producesuprised Sean Kingston didnt have a feature
Feeling that JLS track, lol im shocked out them getting J.R as well label most of spent big bucks, everytime he produce is a hit