Tight body chicks

Tirunih

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
u man have jus been watered down too much.lookin mainly at mike kane right nowcroydon/congo/paris is not rating that right now.
LMMMAAAOOOOSick guy.Know what it is though, I've developed an appreciation for an 'athletic' figure in a woman. Not talking rock-hard abs, non-existent breasts etc, but the kinda figure where, it doesn't take a weekend of ice-cream, cookie dough & a VHS copy of 'Waiting To Exhale' after recent heartbreak, to have a woman gain 3 stone. Like Bria Myles. She's f*ck*ng beautiful in the face. I like the way she takes care of herself. But at the risk of sounding like that yout, Esquilax, that's too much back-off for me. It has to be manageable. I like agility in a bitch.Like, I'm a muscular/lean guy myself. And I like lean women with curves. Think Meagan Good, Sloane (Entourage), etc.But the chick I posted is what the 'ideal' appreciation is.
someone throw some holy water on this young man cos he is well and truly possesed by something evil !!!
LOLYeah it's too much sometimes, I seen you lot post up ones where the chicks on hands and knees, and it looks like if she arches her back too much her batty will hit her in the back of the head.Can't remember who exactly that was, on a beach or something.