blacks step up.

Da Luv Doc

its these lost, dumb house negroes that LOL and cosign when someone like esquillax comes in with their sly racism just mugging black people off. i dont get how some of these bait racists get a free pass in a supposedly urban/black forum.
Because not every black person is uptight. I'm told that some even have a slight sense of humour.
Lost guy.Yeah it is really funny to laugh at racist jokes isn't that right? :rolleyes: Especially when it is constant though init.....It is obvious that a few black people on here don't mind irl their non-black friends saying racist things.I say what are other black peoples opinion of blacks needing to be at the top of companies and owning big ones and I get other races trying to ruin the topic/dismiss what I say.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before i lock thisblack people have it easy in this countrytry being muslim or eastern european
hope this wasnt a serious post
Guy is lost.He used to pretend to be black on RWD when he was actually greek.LOL @ the muslim part though, like say it's a race and not a religion and no one else can become one.LOL @ the Eastern European comment aswell. Whenever there is a pro-black topic in the whatever room, there is always an uproar and people disregarding it and messing it up.

before i lock thisblack people have it easy in this countrytry being muslim or eastern european
hope this wasnt a serious post
Guy is lost.He used to pretend to be black on RWD when he was actually greek.LOL @ the muslim part though, like say it's a race and not a religion and no one else can become one.LOL @ the Eastern European comment aswell. Whenever there is a pro-black topic in the whatever room, there is always an uproar and people disregarding it and messing it up.
whatever ur point is, or whatever ur trying to achieve u dont do yourself any favours in how you come acrossman jus need to relaxdun kno how things go on here already

I say what are other black peoples opinion of blacks needing to be at the top of companies and owning big ones and I get other races trying to ruin the topic/dismiss what I say.
Because as usual you can't just ask a question you need to interject your stupidity into it.
Where in my first post in this thread and the other thread was it stupid???

justin ur best thread ever was the black history thread in L&L roomim actually surprised u came up with it, but then when u think about itall u did was make it and say pple should talk about black history, and the thread took overitselfwith the good contributions from others, so u had little to do with and i take ur credit back.this topic is waste just as waste as any of ur contributions to any other topic are where theres no comedy valuebut just FYI i respect the BNP more than i respect the labour or CONS party.

Im prone to a bit of racism from time to time.but let me remind you theres racism and theres RACISM.white people know how to laugh at ourselves when it comes to things like sunburn, binge drinking and just general stereotypes. If i make a cheab jibe about something like supermalt, cocoa butter, fried chicken etc. is it REALLY that offensive??

Im prone to a bit of racism from time to time.but let me remind you theres racism and theres RACISM.white people know how to laugh at ourselves when it comes to things like sunburn, binge drinking and just general stereotypes. If i make a cheab jibe about something like supermalt, cocoa butter, fried chicken etc. is it REALLY that offensive??
No and I don't think that people get offended by stuff like that.

No and I don't think that people get offended by stuff like that.
Obviously some do. Even though they won't hesitate to make jokes about other races.

Guest Esquilax

they do"omfg esquilax and his sly racism simply will not run! les travastié!"i cant honestly say that i've never been offended by any race related comments on hereremember than you CHOOSE what you're offended by.