Taurus

New Big H Interview Sending For Roll Deep

32 posts in this topic

:lol: "Man tryna give me 50p on camera, that shits peak"H>>>

Funny interviewsome blatent arselicking though

'Man will get u an irn bru or suttin' lol

:lol:

interview guy is a bit moistwith his glow in the dark stars on his hat'mans in the shop with big h'

chatting without saying much, bare fraffneeky

loool big H getting boyed on his own stripfiends just walking through the camera back and forth pmsl

loool big H getting boyed on his own stripfiends just walking through the camera back and forth pmsl
stfu dumb nigga

lmao that had me creasing

"certain guys are doing their thing, like getting #1's and that but they aint really changed the game. My CD has changed the game"I had to stop the video there. I like Big H but come on...

lol bit pointless tho to talk about them "guys gettin #1's" cos the music they making aint even the same genre as what he is tryna make. its like him sayin "JLS got #1 and that but they didnt change the game like i did"

"certain guys are doing their thing, like getting #1's and that but they aint really changed the game. My CD has changed the game"I had to stop the video there. I like Big H but come on...
alot of what he says is surely tounge in cheek. its hard listening to some of tghe things he says when he is nowhere near as good as he was, i'm a big fan but to be honest the hype surrounding his mixtape is over the top his bars are very very basic now Flow is still the one though but just like this interview he isn't saying much worth listening to.Bossman>>>>>hope his next mixtape see's him return to his old form

Most of what he says is tounge in cheek.

Most of what he says is tounge in cheek.

Fair enough. First time I've seen a proper 1-on-1 inerview with him.Sounded as though he was being half serious though.

He was being serious, and he has good reason toHis CD was game changing in that it's actually GOODmost grime cds are sh*t

Big H looks like a nerd gettin pushed around his own striplmao what a rookie "what you doin on the block rookie" lol

alot of what he says is surely tounge in cheek. its hard listening to some of tghe things he says when he is nowhere near as good as he was, i'm a big fan but to be honest the hype surrounding his mixtape is over the top his bars are very very basic now Flow is still the one though but just like this interview he isn't saying much worth listening to.Bossman>>>>>hope his next mixtape see's him return to his old form
ARE YOU TRYNA SAY THAT H HAS REGRESSED LYRICALLY?? :lol::lol: