Worst...present...ever!

O.Man

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mudguards for my bike must be the shittest present i ever recieved. I wasnt going riding on no dirt tracks what the hell did i need them for
in my early teenage yearsi bought some suspension bike, it was sicki pimped it out with mudgaurds and erryfing, even sprayed the mudgaurds red to colour co ordinate with the bikethat bike was my pride and joy at them times

Quick questionAm I the only one young enough on the forum to remember playing with Beyblades/ watching the tv series?040602_cbrown_mp_his_toy_beyblade.jpgBeyblade.jpg
:lol:definitely man, you're the next generationI remember one time I went to my bredrin's house and his little brother had them, I was so amazed at it, swear I was there for ages just playing against heads, I was the sh*t!

Lol at the mudguards! I remember when I was younger I wanted mudguards for my bike and I was gonna get one of those dirtbike helmets. Was all excited about it and I told my cousin who was a couple years older. His face... ^_) "What kinda d*ckhead do you think you're gonna look like wearing a dirtbike helmet riding a pushbike on the f*ck*ng pavement?"Ended me!Worst present was when I was like 12... There was a big box under the tree. Huge I would say. I was getting past the age of wanting toys but I really couldn't figure out what it was. Was f*ck*ng excited as f*ck about finding out what it was. First time that I'd ever not been able to figure out what a present was. Opened it on Christmas morning...boss_executive_leather_chair.jpgEven had to put the piece of sh*t together after church. Was so unimpressed. Mum didn't even clock it was a sh*t gift and I didn't even have the heart to tell her till a few years ago.

this just reminds me of the xbox yewt lol
lol Yea that's what it reminded me of aswell, sh*t was snide.I never had no problems growing up with Presents, always got good suprises or what I wanted. Stuff like the Manta Force Spaceship, Games consoles and I'll never forget my first 6 pack of G.I Joe Figures with Weapons and Motorbike.

One year my parents gave me a lamp and then instantly took it off me as soon as I had unwrapped it. Mum just said 'To replace the one you broke'.Proper meanest way I ever got in trouble.