Worst...present...ever!

O.Man

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than bein parred off with one gift for "both" cos your b'day is in december :mellow:
My birthday is January 1st so that happens to me every single year. How have you not got over it yet? There's literally nothing we can do. Yes, it is a HUGE par considering the ridiculous presents some people get for both.I might start telling chicks it's my birthday on the 1st of July. Then I can get presents in the middle of the year and get birthday sex on some random meaningless day!f*ck*ng hell that was actually a lightbulb moment! Next chick, that's the lie she gets. No more of this teacher bollocks.

Guest Triple XXX
Quick questionAm I the only one young enough on the forum to remember playing with Beyblades/ watching the tv series?040602_cbrown_mp_his_toy_beyblade.jpgBeyblade.jpg
pokemon > beybladeeven digimon was better than that sh*t

im guessing people would think this is a sh*t presentbut once i got a mug and a little plate for the mug (it was more then a coaster) and i was pretty high and it looked well good i was really grateful still am its my thoughtful mug i must have thoughts when i sip

Better than bein parred off with one gift for "both" cos your b'day is in december :mellow:
This really pisses me off, and is the reason why I only give my mum dad and little sister presents.Every year my "aunty" manages to boy me off with some sh*t. One year, she went to the states just before christmas, so when she told me she had presents for me I was excited. when I unwrapped it on christmas day what did I find? Some nasty teal floral polo neck top that wasn't even fresh I could smell someone else on it, and some cheap diary from a pound shop (she left the sticker on it)

LMAO this topic is jokesi gEt socks all the time at christmas...and pyjamas and underwear and that kinda stuff. i don't mind tbh, as long as i still get a good main presentlol @ the office chairi think the worst presents i get are from my grandma, she likes to do all that craft stuff and she always sends me jewellery that she's made herself from like beads and wire and stuffit's a nice thought, but i'll never wear them.@ charlie chalk: don't worry my friend's dad also brought her and her sisters pringles for christmas, not even one each just one tube to share. LMAO! the plainface she has when she tells that story always cracks me up.

my nan sent me these purple no name brand trainers from America, u kno dem ones that feel like chalkall purple, with 2 sets of purple sparkly laces, boot crep ting, so buttersmy mum was like o thats nice, so i hid them under my bedi didnt throw them away yet cos i knew if my mum realised i didnt have them there would be a situationso after a year, a WHOLE YEAR, my old trainers were too small for me, my mums like why dont u wear the purple trainers ur nan bought uone of the most humiliating times of my life tbh, i was still in primary school dem times but f*ck, them creps were so bogus/another time me an my cousins asked my uncle to buy us am90s from america, he brought back some butters disabled shoe lookin fila crep and a bunch of reebok classicsffs